• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Hulk LE #93 Stolen from location

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
This is just a heads up in case anyone comes across a Hulk LE #93 for sale. It was stolen on location and full story can be read here:

http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18402

If you come across a Hulk LE for sale that is missing the LE serial number plaque contact Aime (aka Ethous) 613-816-1080 right away. It should be pretty obvious if it is missing because there will be two screw holes left on the speaker panel. If you can grab the game's serial # and contact Stern to verify which LE # it is. The plaque should look similar to this one below except it will say #93 / 250 Limited Edition.

17187852626_37d8c5ac82_b.jpg

Good luck Aime and I hope they find the person or persons involved in stealing your game from the movie theatre.

Last edited:

Pinball Sales

Apr 13, 2015
Australia
pinballsales.com.au
It's very sad to hear that a priced pinball machine is stolen. Any news about this? Any trace found on the pinball machine? Hope the identity of the suspect was confirmed, or the authorities at least have an idea about who the culprit is. Hope this baby is found soon.

Allan

Jan 16, 2014
Binbrook
That is why I don't operate machines ,I worked for a few operators here and there through the 80's,90's that kind of thing was not unheard of.

EvanDickson

Aug 8, 2015
Charlottetown
How the heck do you steal a pinball machine? It seems like the people working at the location should know the operator, and it would be very obvious if someone besides the operator was packing it up and moving it out.