• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD IMVE -HUO, mint condition, no wear. ON HOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Comes with the Hooked pop bumper caps and a shaker motor.
Asking $6,100
Not sure how much the new ones will go for when they are ready but I expect much more than this, given the current exchange rate.
I paid $6,000 and then added the pop bumper caps and shaker motor.

-Drew

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
Drew, didn't you just buy this game a few months ago? You really wanted it, shame you are letting it go and at such a great price since its practically NIB with mods. Oh no I'm getting that feeling again ......must..resist.....

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Drew, didn't you just buy this game a few months ago? You really wanted it, shame you are letting it go and at such a great price since its practically NIB with mods. Oh no I'm getting that feeling again ......must..resist.....
Yup, I think I've had it for about 4-5 months?
Great game, but it's time for something different.
With only 1 pin setup at a time, I have to rotate the collection!
(And 4-5 months for a pin is a long time for me.)

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Update: game is back up for sale. I hear that Starburst will have NIB IMVEs shortly for approx $7,200 after taxes (don't quote me on that) for those of you interested.

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Drew is a super cool guy, I haven't had the pleasure of purchasing a game from him yet but I almost did once and he was super easy to deal with and was a straight shooter, no BS. Buy with confidence.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
But in all seriousness, would buy if I didnt already have an IM.

Great person to deal with on any occasion. :itd 3d ani w120 smiles 011:

Fred Botelho

Feb 3, 2015
London Ontario
I so want this pin. I need more money. Perhaps a Go fund me page. LOL .Can you tell me more. ie , are you the original owner ? How long have you had it, any issues, scratches , dings etc. Thanks Fred

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
I am the second owner, but first owner had put about 40 plays on it only. Hence the reason I paid $6,000 for it. I paid NIB price, without the box.
The only thing less than 100% perfect is that 1 led socket on the backboard needs replacing.
I would expect it's a simple job for anyone even somewhat technically inclined, and wouldn't cost much to do.
(Feel free to chime in if anyone has done this before)
I have listed the pin for $6,100 with the intention of reducing the price by $100 to cover the cost of the repair.
A NIB IMVE from Starburst will run approx $7,200 taxes-in (please call to confirm price and don't quote me on this) so this is over $1,000 cheaper, comes with the Hooked pop-bumper caps, and a shaker motor.
Price is firm at $6,000 as-is.
Approx 400 plays. Looks and plays perfectly. Potential buyer is welcome to come try it out.
I will upload a few pics...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 24

Fred Botelho

Feb 3, 2015
London Ontario
Congratulations on the sale. Its an awesome pin that someone is going to love. I wish I had won the lottery because I would have been all over it. Thanks Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.