• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Indiana Jones Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient Games

Nov 15, 2012
Kawartha Lakes, ON
Gday all, want to either sell or trade my IJ. I would consider the machine a players machine with no restoration but it works.

I've had it a couple years now. I purchased it from a small operator. SInce I've owned it i've done some minor repairs like flipper rebuilds and new coils. It does have some insert wear and I have a sheet of decals to fix that but haven't done it yet. I consider it a player machine but its worthy of a full resto for someone who has the time. I've also got the cliffy's for it. There are some broken plastics but new sets are still available and the cab is faded. It also has a small problem with the sound board. I believe the amp for the cab speaker is bad (head speaker sound ok but no cab speaker sound). I believe there is a credit dot for a switch under the path to discovery that hasn't triggered in a bit. I'm sure its a simple adjustment.

Player condition is fine. Either Data East or Williams but no Gottliebs. Sorry, i'm just not a fan. Oh and no DE Star Wars or W Rollergames. (I have those)

Please send an email if your interested to mikenolte55@gmail.com (and for more pics)

Cheers, Mike

Attachments

• IMG_1913.JPG
    IMG_1913.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 280
  • IMG_1948.JPG
    IMG_1948.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 280
  • IMG_1949.JPG
    IMG_1949.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 280
  • IMG_1920.JPG
    IMG_1920.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 279
  • IMG_1917.JPG
    IMG_1917.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 279

Ancient Games

Nov 15, 2012
Kawartha Lakes, ON
Re: FT/FS Indiana Jones Williams $4200 obo

Sound board issue fixed thanks to Menace!!!
No credit dot anymore...I had to set the time and date. THat was all. :roll:
Also replace the GI pins and molex. It was a little crispy.

Basically the remaining issues are purely cosmetic.

Cheers, Mike

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Re: FT/FS Indiana Jones Williams $sold

Congrats on the sale Mike and it goes to show if your game is priced right according to the condition it sells!

Status
Not open for further replies.