• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Jaws Premium preorder (first run)

Locutus

Feb 1, 2019
Richmond Hill
Is the total price a secret or could you just post here please.
Nitro is among the best at posting prices/ inventory etc.
the full price is right on their website.
He was just doing everyone a public service announcement about getting in on the first run (and doing his job by trying g to sell us pinballs).

Attachments

• IMG_2013.jpeg
    IMG_2013.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 81

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
Sold out to distributors perhaps. I dont think it’s sold out to buyers but we will see soon with more Pinside listings.

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
Ya, even if it is sold out, they should be making Jaws for the next 4 years. Similar to most of the other pins.

I know on the Nitro website they have US price with conversion. Is the 1300$ Canadian a conversion for a 1000$ US deposit?

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
Ya, even if it is sold out, they should be making Jaws for the next 4 years. Similar to most of the other pins.

I know on the Nitro website they have US price with conversion. Is the 1300$ Canadian a conversion for a 1000$ US deposit?
Exactly, no rush to buy a Prem or pro ever, better off waiting to see if ithe game release a success or not, and even to play it first. You are even likely pick it up way cheaper on the used market or even a cheaper NIB as resellers decide or change their mind about keeping the game and offer a lower price. It’s not 2020/2021 anymore.

Reactions: IVPinball

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Exactly, no rush to buy a Prem or pro ever, better off waiting to see if ithe game release a success or not, and even to play it first. You are even likely pick it up way cheaper on the used market or even a cheaper NIB as resellers decide or change their mind about keeping the game and offer a lower price. It’s not 2020/2021 anymore.
Agree 100%. Apparently (if you believe Stern) the second run of premiums is not until June, they my just be trying to create FOMO demand by saying that though.

Reactions: IVPinball

PhilouFelin

Jan 30, 2023
Quebec
Is the total price a secret or could you just post here please.
As mentioned by Locutus, we are very transparent about our prices and also fees, we do not try to hide them in any way.

Prices are listed on our website and full price for a Jaws Premium is $9,499 USD. Canadian price may vary from day to day due to exchange rate, but I'm doing it right now at $12,800. Deposit is $1,300 CND and this is not an exact conversion for $1,000 USD, it's the price I, at Nitro East, demand for the deposit. I do not guarantee that price in CND over time, prices are fixed in USD.

PhilouFelin

Jan 30, 2023
Quebec

Not an exact conversion, it is the Price I, at Nitro East, demand for deposit.

Reactions: Joker19

PhilouFelin

Jan 30, 2023
Quebec
Agree 100%. Apparently (if you believe Stern) the second run of premiums is not until June, they my just be trying to create FOMO demand by saying that though.
There is no indicator as June for the second run, Stern are very stingy about their schedule plans. Pro models are coming next to Premium than other titles.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
There is no indicator as June for the second run, Stern are very stingy about their schedule plans. Pro models are coming next to Premium than other titles.
That's what was mentioned by Zach on the pinball show as the next scheduled run. Distributors in the US anyway seem get tentative schedule updates regularly.

Last edited:

staydown

Jan 31, 2017
Niagara region
As mentioned by Locutus, we are very transparent about our prices and also fees, we do not try to hide them in any way.

Prices are listed on our website and full price for a Jaws Premium is $9,499 USD. Canadian price may vary from day to day due to exchange rate, but I'm doing it right now at $12,800. Deposit is $1,300 CND and this is not an exact conversion for $1,000 USD, it's the price I, at Nitro East, demand for the deposit. I do not guarantee that price in CND over time, prices are fixed in USD.

just to be clear, you posted a for sale ad on a forum with very little context other than a deposit but I should know to find out the price I needed to go to another website to find it in USD but the deposit is in CAD.

FWIW the nitro site seems to slow load now that I know about it over here in New Zealand… thank you for finally releasing the price And I understand it is in USD and can fluctuate.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
NIB prices are not secret. Official distributors sell at MSRP. There are no deals to be had unless you are trading in something. Then there may be room for negotiating.

Reactions: Ryan Dodd