• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT Judge Dredd Pinball

redundor

Oct 11, 2015
Mission BC
Looking to trade my JD for something different, +- cash depending on condition and game. The game is a early/pre production with the sniper plastic and a few other minor differences. Cabinet seems to be in good shape, has a topper (not shiny), and LED's. The playfield is in OK condition with no wear but some planking in areas. Also has the deadworld mod with L-1 rom non-ghosting rom, and I can throw in the L-7 rom as well (even though that one isn't the non-ghosting variety).

Looking for something in the same era or newer, but not totally set on that so let me know what you've got! Also hoping to keep it semi local so that we can both see each others games before trading. Would really love to trade up to Road Show, or across Johnny Mnemonic or Demolition Man.

redundor

Oct 11, 2015
Mission BC
Heh, that's what you think ;)

As for Dredd, I now seriously leaning back towards keeping it and picking up a proc to play around with. I'd really like to get into that side of things, and there is already a project started for JD that sounds pretty cool. We'll see what happens.

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
Heh, that's what you think ;)

As for Dredd, I now seriously leaning back towards keeping it and picking up a proc to play around with. I'd really like to get into that side of things, and there is already a project started for JD that sounds pretty cool. We'll see what happens.
I'm pretty sure JD was the first PROC project that was ever completed. ShinyNick was running one in his JD with an external lap-top computer back about 3 years ago... I'd say send him a PM to find out more.