• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Judge Dredd

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvanDickson

Aug 8, 2015
Charlottetown
Hitting up Ottawa to pick up a machine in a couple weeks, so I'm briefly listing my Dredd for sale, specifically to people in Ottawa as I can deliver or leave with a pinball friend there to be picked up. Shipping is not available from PEI at this time, so if this hasn't sold and been paid for before I hit the road (I don't have room for two pins in my rig if a buyer backs out), then the machine will no longer be for sale. I can only deliver to Ottawa, as I'll have a pretty tight schedule driving straight up and back, and don't have time to veer off into other cities.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collect...ei/judge-dredd-pinball-great-shape/1524342042

Reactions: mad_carl

EvanDickson

Aug 8, 2015
Charlottetown
I've been to Ottawa and back to pick up my FG, just in the nick of time it looks like from the news. So hand delivering to the area is expired.

However, a friend with a pinball restoration business and a shipping bay may roll through here in a couple weeks. This may open up an option to ship to any area, if he has the cargo space to carry it back to his shop with him.

Reactions: Mike Walsh
Status
Not open for further replies.