• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Jurassic Park Premium - Off the Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosco

Sep 22, 2017
Oakville
JP Premium, Low plays, (like 300). Mint, not a scratch on it. $13850 cash price - $14800 trade value

Mods are:

-Tilt Topper
-Mirror Blades
-Amber interactive mosquito shooter rod
-Shaker
-Hatched raptor interactive mod
-Speakerlight.com speakerlights
-door art
-Buck converter for all 5v mods +
-trough leds
-backboard LEDs
-Extra strip lighting
-shooter lane led strip lighting
-deluxe stainless & mylar levellers

Attachments

• IMG_2370.jpeg
    IMG_2370.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Rosco

Sep 22, 2017
Oakville
More pics.

Attachments

• IMG_2859.jpeg
    IMG_2859.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2867.jpeg
    IMG_2867.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2869.jpeg
    IMG_2869.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2872.jpeg
    IMG_2872.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2873.jpeg
    IMG_2873.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2833.jpeg
    IMG_2833.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: Paulm

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
I cannot say enough about JP prem, still my favorite machine sitting beside my Wonka LE and Rush LE. Is it hard, yeah. Can it be frustrating, yeah. But when you are hitting your shots and scoring (blowing it up) it is an f'in wide ride every time. If you have not had one in the home environment, find one, play it and you may see what Im saying.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
People paying $23,000 for a Deadpool LE, and you can't get $13,000 for a JP Premium which is a SIGNIFICANTLY better game! People have lost their minds.

I wouldn't let this go for less than $13K, mods excluded!

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
People paying $23,000 for a Deadpool LE, and you can't get $13,000 for a JP Premium which is a SIGNIFICANTLY better game! People have lost their minds.

I wouldn't let this go for less than $13K, mods excluded!
LEs seem to be in a world apart. The issue may be that JP Prem is still in production and not rare at all - anybody can get one if they aren't in a hurry. $13k is NIB price (but not including taxes). The used ones on Pinside that actually sold at or around NIB price have significant add-ons / topper etc. most have been selling around the $8kUSD range which is closer to $11kCAD. Now 8-10 months ago would have been a different story. Probably would have sold well over $13k. Seller needs to be patient and wait for the right buyer.

Same thing is happening to me. 5-6 folks were super interested in my LOTR and have been hounding me for months. They knew what I'd be asking. Now that it's listed..... crickets.. lol

Reactions: Damien

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
LEs seem to be in a world apart. The issue may be that JP Prem is still in production and not rare at all - anybody can get one if they aren't in a hurry. $13k is NIB price (but not including taxes). The used ones on Pinside that actually sold at or around NIB price have significant add-ons / topper etc. most have been selling around the $8kUSD range which is closer to $11kCAD. Now 8-10 months ago would have been a different story. Probably would have sold well over $13k. Seller needs to be patient and wait for the right buyer.

Same thing is happening to me. 5-6 folks were super interested in my LOTR and have been hounding me for months. They knew what I'd be asking. Now that it's listed..... crickets.. lol
I hear you, and definitely think your point is bang on.

I personally never got into this hobby to make profits, and lost money on 90% of the games I sold in the past because I tried to be fair.

I guess I was still caught in the pandemic pricing, and thought for once maybe I'd be able to let go of one of my games without losing my shirt.

I have a LE, but the premium was supposed to go to a friend who now ran into some financial complications.

I'll have to sell with what the market dictates, and I'm fine with that.

The LE market seems unreasonably inflated, and this comes from some who owns a few of them.

I remember a few years ago fighting to get $10,500 for my Metallica LE, and pulling teeth to get $12,000 for Deadpool LE.

Now they're well over $20K? Crazy!

It will be interesting to see if Stern can get away with their new $20,000 LEs when the theme isn't as hot as James Bond.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
It will be interesting to see if Stern can get away with their new $20,000 LEs when the theme isn't as hot as James Bond.
Only time will tell. I'm sure they are only selling out super quick because there are still a lot of speculators out there hoping to make a buck. It'll be interesting to see how many 007 NIB LEs pop up over the next year, and whether they can actually make a profit.

BenGo

Aug 10, 2019
Ottawa
I hear you, and definitely think your point is bang on.

I personally never got into this hobby to make profits, and lost money on 90% of the games I sold in the past because I tried to be fair.

I guess I was still caught in the pandemic pricing, and thought for once maybe I'd be able to let go of one of my games without losing my shirt.

I have a LE, but the premium was supposed to go to a friend who now ran into some financial complications.

I'll have to sell with what the market dictates, and I'm fine with that.

The LE market seems unreasonably inflated, and this comes from some who owns a few of them.

I remember a few years ago fighting to get $10,500 for my Metallica LE, and pulling teeth to get $12,000 for Deadpool LE.

Now they're well over $20K? Crazy!

Dude I was offered a nib Deadpool LE for 7800 usd pre pandemic lol. Kind of regretting that one

Status
Not open for further replies.