• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Labyrinth Pinball

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Wow, my wife is very excited for this game, may have to sell a few pins to afford it...
My wife even suggested I sell my kids (which aren't hers of course) lol.

she did say that any of our games is fair game to sell to make room, including WOZ. That one was the absolute off limit game in our lineup. I guess she's excited haha.

Reactions: king_pin

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I'm very interested in seeing it, but new manufacturer could be trouble. Those haven't always ended well. Still, can't have been a cheap license, since I think Disney owns this, and I'll bet a side deal with Bowie's estate was necessary for likeness and music? Looking forward being able to play it somewhere?

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
I'm very interested in seeing it, but new manufacturer could be trouble. Those haven't always ended well. Still, can't have been a cheap license, since I think Disney owns this, and I'll bet a side deal with Bowie's estate was necessary for likeness and music? Looking forward being able to play it somewhere?
Apparently ready to ship at launch.

Pin_Fandango

Dec 29, 2020
Ottawa
Movie was great for me growing up and it. To me it is at the same level with the never ending story, and another one I can’t remember but I think it was “the crystal” it was recently remade but didn’t take off.

I watched all 3 a gazillion times and they were very popular in South America or it was maybe a thing amongst 80s kids.

All that to say I am happy they are making it but it’s hard to trust a start up in quality, parts, code and else.

We will see!

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I probably have seen this movie between 50 and 100 times. The same with The Dark Crystal, The Never Ending Story, and Flight Of The Navigator. I was like 13 and we had First Choice or SuperChannel or whatever it was called at the time. I watched movies repeatedly back to back to back daily. I probably watched The Pirate Movie most of all, but solely for Kristy McNichol at the time.

The Labyrinth theme is the one that stands out the most to me, and is a good choice. Looking forward to gameplay.