• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Looking for a pinball machine

Darrin S.

Feb 21, 2017
Richmond Hill
Ok I'm trying again.. does anyone in the gta area have a SS pinball machine they would be interested in selling?

If so, please let me know! Price and condition.

Darrin S.

Feb 21, 2017
Richmond Hill
I have. it's a lot of EM machines or early SS which can be fun but the ones on kijiji so far seem a little dull for game play. Really just want to get 1 fun SS machine in good condition and I'll be happy.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
I have. it's a lot of EM machines or early SS which can be fun but the ones on kijiji so far seem a little dull for game play. Really just want to get 1 fun SS machine in good condition and I'll be happy.
Maybe a short list of games you're looking for and a budget would help.

Without any parameters, this is a hard game to play.

Darrin S.

Feb 21, 2017
Richmond Hill
Good point. Here are some games I would like but definitely not limited to them as I don't know every SS machine. As for budget I am aiming for the $2000 mark. Oh and I actually do like Gottlieb. I am certainly open to suggestions too.

1. Operation Thunder
2. Mousin' Around
3. Super Mario Bros
4. Super Mario Bros Mushroom World
5. Space Shuttle (i saw the one on kijiji already)
6. Gladiators
7. Cue Ball Wizard
8. Comet
9. Rescue 911
10. Street Fighter 2
11. Taxi
12. Teed Off
13. Black Rose
14. Black Knight
15. F14 Tomcat

Last edited:

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
Take #9 off the list if you know what's good for you. lol. And stay away from Gottlieb. No one but me has liked those for years! lol ;-)

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
Thats fair. I am interested in practically any fun SS game. Just not older EM machines or early 80s as they to me lack replay value and are a little dull.
There is a lethal weapon 3 just popped up on kijiji. good price and i know the seller. it was used in last TCPL league night. games in good shape.