• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Lord of the Rings LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

chancegino

Jan 28, 2014
GTA
I am selling my Stern Lord of the Rings Limited Edition. I've upgraded the shooter rod with the Ruby Ring. Tastefullly LED but not overdone. Pinball is in mint condition as you can see from pictures. It includes Certificate of Authenticity and goodie bag which is still intact. Asking $10,000 or will consider trade plus cash.

IMG_0826.JPG IMG_0827.JPG IMG_0828.JPG IMG_0829.JPG

IMG_0830.JPG
IMG_0832.JPG

IMG_0833.JPG

Last edited:

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
It includes Certificate of Authenticity and goodie bag which is still intact.

Sorry your game is not authentic because the certificate is not signed... just kidding!

This looks to be a very nice example and I see you even added the small action figures to the playfield which didn't come standard on the LE. This is the only case with Stern that an LE actually gets you less then the a non LE. I think the other difference is the LE comes standard with the brass trim and mirrored backglass with an even greater emphasis on the golden hair dick :) This is how it should be for current Stern offerings where the only differences are just cosmetic but exact same game play.

Anyways, good luck on your sale chancegino.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
The LE also had shaker (either included or supported).
When I did up my HUO standard LOTR I wanted to go for the full LE effect... minus 'hair-dick' of course. I even had Mike CHestnut brass plate me a set of thoe lollipop siderails.
It was an interesting process to alter my boards and code to trick the machine into thinking it was an LE just so that I could retrofit a shaker into it. It was a beautiful machine... hope it's being enjoyed somwhere.

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
148 plays???? not just for the month of May, how many total play????? ;)

Looks very nice, I have a LOTR LE, stopped seeing beard dick after owning for a couple of weeks, but I have a strong and disciplined mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.