• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Lots of random parts - can bring to Church Meeting

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I also posted this on Mike Hanley's thread as I can bring any of this to the gathering this weekend... but probably best to just have my own thread and not clutter up Mike's.

I've been looking through my parts for anything that people might want/need.
Here's a small list of things I can bring on Saturday if anyone is interested:

-Bally Black Belt used ramps/plastics (condition is a bit rough, but there are impossible to find) $50
-Shadow Alternate Translite kit (Aurich) ($250) SOLD
-White Water used insanity falls ramp ($20)
-IJ lightly used temple molded plastic ($40)
-TRON full ramp kit; only used in my game for about 2 weeks before I swapped in LE ramps and fiber optic wire ($200)
-Used but good original TAF ramp ($20)
Bally Evel Knievel stencil kit by Pinball Pimp: new and stored flat ($175) SOLD
-Zaccaria FARFALLA: used but really nice acrylic upper playfield and upper playfield plastic: super rare ($200/set)
-Zaccaria FARFALLA: pop bumper assemblies. I think I have all 3 compelte assemblies. Will verify tonight ($100 for all)
-Pinbits plastic protector kit for AFM ($25)

I also have a great package deal for anyone with a Williams SPACE STATION. I found a brand new New Williams SPACE STATION pinball machine Auxiliary Power Driver Unit board from Rottendog, a full set of brand new plastics, spare space station toy, wire gate (the one that's always missing) and various other small bits and pieces for this game.
I'll take $250 for the whole lot. Easily $350 CAD after exchange.

I also have a ton of these IJ crate toys. They were limited edition COMICON gifts from several years ago. I have several of the crates only. Most of them still have the hat and whip. $20 each for anyone who wants them. I'll make a better price if you want to take more.

file.php

GE11042lg.jpg (23.56 KiB) Viewed 9 times

If I find anything else I'll update the list.
I'm also happy to ship if you're not going to the event.

Thanks.

Last edited: