• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Mandalorian LE, HUO Mint, low plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Absolutely great deal, obviously the LE is not available anymore - all the LEs were long gone when Stern announced Mando. Same for Godzilla.

Btw, to give some perspective a Mando Premium just sold in Hamilton, asking price was 10 800.

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
$10,800 is the current price for most premiums from P1 based on what they secured at the exchange rate. So you got the price they paid not less btw. I just picked up two from P1 and both were also $10,800 all in for the premiums. MrSP has now increased from Godzilla forward so no more $10,800 on newer games or after P1 uses up their inventory that is incoming at that exchange rate

Steve Lennox

Jan 6, 2021
Whitby, Ontario
$10,800 is the current price for most premiums from P1 based on what they secured at the exchange rate. So you got the price they paid not less btw. I just picked up two from P1 and both were also $10,800 all in for the premiums. MrSP has now increased from Godzilla forward so no more $10,800 on newer games or after P1 uses up their inventory that is incoming at that exchange rate

Except that P1 doesn't have any, so I took today's exchange. So, I'm not waiting months, saving money on MSRP on todays exchange, saving tax and saving shipping. That's all I'm saying.

Reactions: Saltimbanco

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
I never understand the Price Police. If people don't like the price, move along. If they're too expensive, they don't sell. If it sells.... it wasn't too expensive!

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Pretty simple - they are trying to drive the price down so they can afford it. Pretty simple minded too, since it all based on supply and demand - hence the rise in prices in the last 18 months which I think will settle down...

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Pretty simple - they are trying to drive the price down so they can afford it. Pretty simple minded too, since it all based on supply and demand - hence the rise in prices in the last 18 months which I think will settle down...
Or they are trying to reign in crazy sellers that are artificially trying to drive the price up. Works both ways ;)

Reactions: kevin the 1984 kid
Status
Not open for further replies.