• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Motorcycle with 150 km for Pinball Machine JUST GOT IT . MANY PICS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Great bike and looks like it has been down on left side. Did you have a close call on the road and get spooked since 2009 to get back on? ;)

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
I visited a couple buddies in the hospital when I was a teenager, both crotch-rocket related. I decided to stick to dirt bikes. I had a wonderful YZ 125, that seemed to be enough for me.

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
Haha yes. This is my brother-in-law's bike, soon to be mine. He did have a scare early on and quit riding cold turkey after that. The bike has been down yes. It is from when he went to get off the bike once and he didn't have the kickstand out properly. So it is nothing major.

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
I miss my zx7-r.

D

My '92 ZX7 is still going strong. Only 55K kms on it. Used to ride it much more when I first got it in '92 but then I grew up just a little and realized it's easier to take the car when conditions might turn crappy! Now that I'm old, I'm just lazy and I like air conditioning. Still nice to have the option of riding though! :)

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I miss all my super sport bikes and had up to 3 at one point. One of them was an '03 f, '01 R1 Champions Edition but my favorite was my R6 Champions Edition ;)

r6.jpg

Given all the distraction these days with people behind texting, tweeting and now playing Pokemon Go, I think I would be scared to get hit or run over! Having my daughter a few years ago certainly help put some perspective and sold all my bikes off.

Good luck on the sale of your brother inlaw's bike Mike!

Reactions: Menace and Dino Z.
Status
Not open for further replies.