• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

My sincere public apologies

Azatotht

Dec 20, 2012
Montreal
www.maaca.org
My sincere public apologies

First of all i would like to say that this message is my own personal apologies and that i am speaking only for myself and not in the name of a group or any other people.

For the last couple of weeks, i contributed personaly in a stupid confrontation with the admins at Pinball Revolution, especially Brock (Revolution) himself. I could blame it on many things, but i will be man enough to blame it on my own stupidity. For some reasons, the way this all happened made me mad since i probably saw it the wrong way.

I have now come to realize that Brock is only trying to build a business to feed his family. It is not my intention to try and ruin his efforts to do so, especially since maaca is a non profit organization and does not need or want to stop someone from getting a better life.

For that, once again, Brock, please accept my apologies. I know this might look suspicious but i am being honest right now. I undertand that this wont cure the damage that has been done or get me back in your esteem but i will most certainly get things back in track. I deserved the names that i've been called and i will continu accepting pms from those who still want to tell me how they feel about me...

Also, i would like to say that my close friend, Ian, Sparky, has nothing to do with my actions, especially the directory that has been put online. I understand that he has got his shares of emails from people, thnking that he was the brain in all this while he wasnt. Again, i will take he blame and please hold me for sole responsible of that fiasco.

I have took all domains pointing to it offline and will be working on getting back online, under a less provocative name, under a maaca vhost since i think the idea can still be good if used the right way.

Lastly, i would like to encourage everyone to register here at pinballrevolution.com since you will find here most of the guys that also made maaca a success. Both sites are different and both can be useful since they are targeting people with the same passion.

I did register on PBRev tonight to post a copy of this message, to prove my good faith, hoping that time will cure the anger that has been created because of this.

I wish you all merry christmas and may others be inspired by my actions.

Sylvain

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Gentlemen I take by your smiley faces you are being sarcastic and not trying to stir the pot here. I have not had to use my admin privledges to edit/delete any posts or ban any users for inappropriate behavior since the site was launched.

At pinballrevolution we want everyone to be free to speak their minds but in a respectful manner without degrading or demeaning another user or group of users. We have a very relaxed atmosphere here and would like to continue moving forward that way.

Anyways, welcome aboard Sylvain and applaud you for making this very public apology on both forums and trying to make a wrong into a right. I am sure Brock will respond once he is in front of his computer and welcome you as well.

Grauwulf

Nov 14, 2012
Guelph, Ont
Bish said:
It takes a lot of courage to admit you're wrong about something. I respect you for doing so.

What he said.

It would be nice if everyone could just get along. I mean, we all share a common interest, right?