• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD my Strange Science for your Heavy Metal Meltdown or Meteor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
For those of you who know me, you also know that I've been on a bit of a Bally 6803 kick lately.
I recently picked up one of the holy grails of this series, Strange Science.

Unfortunately the game isn't grabbing me like I thought it would. So.... I'd like to see if anyone out there is willing to do a trade?
There isn't a whole lot on my shopping list though.

Top of the 'wants' is another rare 6803, a Bally Heavy Metal Meltdown!
I'd also consider any really nice Stern meteor in partial trade.
If you've got something else that may be interesting feel free to shoot me a PM, but these are the two main ones for now.

NOT interested in a cash sale. I already have buyers for the game if that were the case.

The Strange Science is in great shape with near perfect mylared playfield, great glass, working neon topper, brand new MPU and brand new set of XPIN led displays in blue. Let me know whatcha got?

Willing to transport to the Ottawa show.

Thanks!

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Dude! You know how many Meteor and other early Stern's I have left behind because no one wanted them?
Man, I love my Flight 2000, Lightning and Trident. Thought everyone else had "abandoned" these pins until now.
Between Adam (and his Seawitch) and you and your Meteor...Well, You guys should have let me know 3 years ago bro.

And don't get me started on your and Menace's "obsession" with 6803's. I bought, traded and sold so many when no one wanted them.
Of course I am just teasing; glad to see interest in these early 80's SS's from both Stern and Bally... Late for me to help... Good luck hunting.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Dude! You know how many Meteor and other early Stern's I have left behind because no one wanted them?
Man, I love my Flight 2000, Lightning and Trident. Thought everyone else had "abandoned" these pins until now.
Between Adam (and his Seawitch) and you and your Meteor...Well, You guys should have let me know 3 years ago bro.

I've got:

Flight 200
Magic
QuickSilver
Seawitch

I like classic Stern's been looking for a Stargazer FOREVER

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Have you not seen Adam's post about his crimping job? :p LOL

D

middle-finger-rage-face.gif

Reactions: Menace

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Well, thanks for the free bumps and laughs.... but looks like an HMM in close proximity isn't gonna happen anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.