• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Next Point and Click Auction

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
There will be some interesting stuff in here. Starburst bought out Gilchrist recently, so this auction should have a lot of their inventory -- which means there should be a LOT of ping-pong tables according to Doug in the parts dept. lol

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Well it looks like we are up to 12 pins.... Here's my notes
Sinbad EM (Gottleib)
Butterfly EM (sonic)
Fire! (Williams) multiball
Embryon (Bally) 2 ball multiball
Rescue 911 (Gottleib)
The Game Show (Bally) 2 ball multiball
Supersonic (Bally)
Dirty Harry (Williams) DMD
Hi Dolly EM (Gottleib) *No pics yet but I think this is the correct name after reading the description
Flight 2000 (Stern) multiball (3?)
Spectrum (Bally) (Limited run of 500?)
Monopoly (Stern) multiball DMD

Star Wars HARDWARE ONLY

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
It just seems like the auction prices have skyrocketed since they've gone online. I'll be watching it anyway because the Japanese Candy cab but I won't be getting my hopes up on buying anything.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I'm convinced SB shills all of their on-line auctions, just like they have been known to do at some of their live auctions. Now that it's on-line the anonymity just makes it that much easier, which is likely why you see some crazy prices.

D

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
spiroagnew said:
Yep...now that I have my Fire! they are all coming out of the woodwork. Never fails!

Same for me with Dirty Harry. I wouldn't worry, though, I suspect with the online (shill) bidding the final hammer price will be much more than either of us paid for our games :D

Cheers,
Duane

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Looks like the pics are starting to get posted
I did notice that Dirty Harry is not listed and Cue Ball wizard (with pics) is
Maybe the punk got lucky after all...