• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

NIB BBH - Any available?

sensfreak

Nov 17, 2012
Ottawa
Are there any NIB BBH still available? For some reason I like this game. Might consider one in the future but was curious if any NIB are still around or mint ones.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
REVOLUTION said:
AFAIK they still have the one in the showroom for sale. It was only opened 3 months ago and is as good as new.

If by "as good as new" you actually mean "Plays like shit" then yes, yes they have one.

the one on the floor is in shit shape, cosmetically its fine, but the motor for the buck is already REALLY rough and the buck almost never registers.

sensfreak

Nov 17, 2012
Ottawa
Vengeance said:
REVOLUTION said:
AFAIK they still have the one in the showroom for sale. It was only opened 3 months ago and is as good as new.

If by "as good as new" you actually mean "Plays like shit" then yes, yes they have one.

the one on the floor is in shit shape, cosmetically its fine, but the motor for the buck is already REALLY rough and the buck almost never registers.

They offered me one that is currently on route for $200 cheaper than a NIB. No thanks.

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
Dave, you have wanted one of these forever. I don't understand why you are pursuing it hard only now when they are all gone? Confused as hell! :roll:

nics135

Nov 15, 2012
Janetville,ON
I had same problem...they had them for a long time and I waited. Figured no one but me liked it, they had a couple and had had them for months there was no rush. Finally decided to get one. Got there last week, filled out all the paperwork, the guy went to tell them to get to the back door and found out the NIB ones had all of sudden sold. They are supposed to fixing the show room one for me. As Adam said the buck is no good on it. You can hammer it with the ball and more often than not it fails to register. Other than the buck problems the game seemed ok cosmetically and everything seemed to be working.

sensfreak

Nov 17, 2012
Ottawa
Williams Fan said:
Dave, you have wanted one of these forever. I don't understand why you are pursuing it hard only now when they are all gone? Confused as hell! :roll:

Don't be confused. :D I guess I just got the itch for one again. I am not in a rush to get one, I was just checking to see what is out there. I know I will find one eventually so I am not worried.

cdnpinballer

Nov 15, 2012
I liked playing the one at Rainbow Cinema when it was there. Funny dots and call outs. Definately grew on me the more I played it. Goodluck on the search Dave.