• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS/FT NIB Jurassic Park Pro (pre connect)

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
STILL ON THE HUNT or.... Looking for HUO Medieval Madness remake in collector condition, message me if you're interested and your price.

Game is still sealed and was purchased before the connecty thing, not looking to sell but some prefer a price on the ad so I'll ask 11k obo, cash, bank transfer or combination no issue for me, game is 3 hrs north of Toronto in heated garage.

Facetime, pictures etc no problem for serious deal, I'm looking for a real gem here, new out of box condition, hoping for Royal or LE and +/- cash is a given or if you want another pin NIB or older let's talk. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I don't understand, Mike.
That's ok. Sometimes I don't understand myself. :p

Obviously I couldn't see the price even if I thought I remembered you had posted one. Rough morning.

Don't mind me. Nothing to see here... Move along..

JP is a great game you should play it! It's not like it'll be worth less by being out of box these days. I sometimes think about "cashing in" my JPLE for something else but I just can't. It's just that good - for me anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: MichaelQPinball