• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD NIB Jurassic Park Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan B

Sep 8, 2015
Vernon, BC
yep, indeed. Not price policing, just surprised that the “I want to move it” price was so high. Thought maybe it was pre rather than pro. *shrug*

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Exactly! More code for throw me an offer and see how it goes! And my magic carpet doesn't run on gatorade hahaha and I'll have to deliver I'm guessing! Glad I'm good sport some people have messaged me quite harshly for saying less!

• Haha
Reactions: Flipper Ripper

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
I've had some pretty good offers in the past and I figure there are some pretty smart well funded people out here that hear the train coming... I'll cover the gas and use my gas guzzler for the right deal and that person will get it delivered right to their door or helped inside if they need help.... then I'll pay for the project I'm on and then give a huge donation to VETERANS4FREEDOM and others.... FREEDOM!!!! Mike, How much should I list my Baby Pac Man for? Wanna do a consult?

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Medium Biebs Brew and box of Tim Biebs?
Justin Briber has his own tidbits? :oops: ha ha ha does it cause facial paralysis or blood clots? unbelievable ha ha ha I actually miss tidbits right now ha ha ha 50 assorted please, a chocolate glazed and a Ex large triple triple please.... do you have diet coke.... I'm on a diet?!:p

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Honestly Jordan I'm sticking with Mike Wongs advise here.... if you don't like someones asking price and/or aren't in the market for that pin don't comment, has been some pretty rock solid advice for me! You take care!

Let me give you some more advice. Keep politics out of for sale threads including your own.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I don't think "motivated to move" means what you think it means.

Everyone let's keep this thread on track and MichaelQ did say $11,700 obo so make an offer privately and if you guys can't come to an agreement then move on and wish him luck on his sale. No need to read so deeply into things and if you find the price or even the seller offensive then don't even bother opening their threads and engaging. In the end you will both just look stupid no matter who is right or wrong.

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Mike, this thread truly brought out the haters and went sideways like I figured it would hahaha but I got what I needed, can you delete it for me please? thanks for everything!

Too all the rest.... ha ha ha hope y'all have a great night hahaha

Don't forget to tune in

• Haha
Reactions: Flipper Ripper

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Mike, this thread truly brought out the haters and went sideways like I figured it would hahaha but I got what I needed, can you delete it for me please? thanks for everything!

Too all the rest.... ha ha ha hope y'all have a great night hahaha

Don't forget to tune in

Please if you have no interest in this or any of MichaelQ's games for sale I suggest you move along and don't feed the __ __ __ __ __. (I'll leave it up to your imagination what this blank is) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.