• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD NIB Rob Zombie LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleSyrup

Jan 9, 2014
Toronto
NIB Rob Zombie LE. Only 50 LE's made of a total of 300 units produced.

My Machine also has the Back Alley Toy's and Lights Upgrade.

These are being listed in the USA for 8.5K USD for the Regular, and 10K for the LE. For those doing the math, that's 11K-13K asking in Canadian Funds. Clearly the pics attached are not of this specific machine, as mine is still strapped to the palette!

I'd just like to get what I paid out of it, and pass it on to somebody who would love this limited run Pin. If I don't find a local buyer, I'll just bring it to Expo with me in a few weeks. It would be nice to keep it in Canada though, as It's already been imported.

Lowball offers may enjoy Chambahz's favourite lunch recommend!

Asking $9500 CDN

18.jpg 483491.jpg le-backglass.jpg RobZombieFlyer.jpg

MapleSyrup

Jan 9, 2014
Toronto
Out of curiosity why are you selling? I have one on order but it seems a lot of these are coming up for sale. Game is not so great?
I'm just WAY long on pins right now. I have room for ten. I have... more than 10. Something's gotta give! Nothing to do with gameplay. I think the only reason there are a bunch for sale is because it was such a limited run, and people are flipping for a quick buck. That's what I'm seeing.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
If you do consider it Mitch, maple syrup is a great person in the community and I can attest to that.

MapleSyrup

Jan 9, 2014
Toronto
What is the difference? I think I heard LE has an actual backglass. What else?

As far as I know, it's a real backglass (not a translite), and the image is unique to the 50 LEs. It's the image above that has RZ driving the car filled with all the crazy characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.