• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I went to see the Sorcerer on Saturday, and I believe I was the first person there. Game fired up but had lots of little issues. Two dead plasma displays, blown fuses on the power supply so it wouldn't start a game, most of the mechanisms were gummed up from being stored in an unheated garage for MANY years. Couldn't get it to credit up either...

Surprisingly the cosmetics were decent as it had a full PF mylar and the BG was in good shape too. Given all of the issues it had and the fact it had two dead displays I gave the seller a reasonable offer but came home empty handed. I'm sure someone else has already given him close to his asking price given the crazy state of pricing these days even though it will need some expensive parts to get 100%.

D

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
I was the lucky fella who picked up the AFM. It truly is a beauty. As we all know, HUO really doesn't mean anything if the owner doesn't take good care of it. Well the gent who owned this took outstanding care of it. Looks like NIB. The pics he posted on Kijiji didn't do it justice.

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario

this kijiji ad should warrant its own thread i think. ive never met Chuck, although he does sell on ebay quite a bit. i do know someone that saw these machines recently and was told they have been in storage for quite some time. i did call him several months ago regarding that par golf pitch and bat .. but i never did go see it as the glass was failing and the numbers didnt work for me personally with desire/cost. i do wonder if its the same machine..