• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
I agree T3 is better than T2; however both are easy to sell provided you are asking a fair price. I have a HUO T3 and I could easily sell it if I needed to. But it's not going anywhere. One of the cheaper Sterns and it's a blast. If you can get a T3 for a fair price grab it.

I traded my original T3 and missed it. Bought another. I've had several T2s. I don't miss the game at all. Everything it has, T3 has and more. The stacking opportunities in T3 really bring the game to a different level.

Cheers,
Duane

Che

Mar 19, 2015
Waterloo
Went to see this Back to the Future yesterday;

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-...ne/1063504013?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Seller is an enthusiast for sure and a real nice guy..lots of vids and a handful of pins. The game was in OK shape for it's age; Head was a bit dinged up and few small blemishes on back glass, one small piece broken off a plastic, and one 1/4 x 1/2 inch bare spot on the right lane of the playfield - cosmetically probably 7.5-8/10 given it's age. The gameplay was pretty good - needs a couple small tweaks as ball got stuck in the right lane a fair bit.

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
I might pick up an old beater upper in the $500 or less category and slowly restore it with hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars in new parts etc only to eventually sell it for $800. Hmm I might need to rethink my business model.:confused:

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
I might pick up an old beater upper in the $500 or less category and slowly restore it with hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars in new parts etc only to eventually sell it for $800. Hmm I might need to rethink my business model.:confused:

It's a labour of love. Anyone who puts their time and money into old beaters and brings them back to life is doing a huge service for this hobby and the community.

Those who do this are under appreciated and don't get the credit they deserve. That being said the people who do this aren't looking for attention. They do it because they love these old machines and they love this game.

It's not all about getting a "smoking deal", and the profiteers are quickly labelled as such.

Don't change your business model one bit, and let's keep doing what we do for the love of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
I totally understand but its tough to justify some of the costs. I restored my Xenon with the following approximate prices and include tax, usa dollar conversion, shipping. I really don't want to look at my receipts:(.

1400 half decent Xenon
300 New Allteck MPU board
200 Allteck Lamp board
100 power driver board
300 cointaker led bulbs
1200 CPR gold hand picked playfield
100 new sockets, rubbers misc
60 new glass
?? 40+ hours

I'm at 3660 so far and Im just finishing my cab work. When its all said and done, this Xenon will cost me about $4000 not including labor. But when I look at that Xenon, it is breathtaking.