• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
I dont know if $800 was the final bid, but I know it was the last confirmed bid I heard. It is possible it went for more.

But even at $800, you have to add the 10% fee and tax

so even if that was final, $880 +13% = 994

The playfield had a lot of wear, the center was worn to wood. The backglass was surprisngly really nice. The back of the head had a piece of plywood (not the best fit) drilled on with two screws.

It was definitely not worth what it went for IMO

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Around The World (woodrail) - $1500 - North York
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collecti...ne/1119356725?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Mr. & Mrs. Pacman - Please Contact - Mississauga
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collecti...ne/1119252348?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I actually saw this machine next to a Lethal Weapon 3 and Avengers Pro at Dixie Outlet mall last weekend in the Canadian Mancave Clearance store located where Michael's use to be. If you are curious you can drop by there and have a closer look at the machines during mall hours.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Thanks, I didn't know it was there. What were your thoughts on the store? Did you see anything else of interest? I might drop by sometime this week.

Well since it is just down the street from you literally I would stop in an have a look. I didn't see anything in there that interested me but they did have some old school/retro metal signs you can hang for your mancave wall art. I think they are taking cash only at the moment and soon to be setup for debit/credit.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I was damn close to pursuing that Genie.
A decent price. Didn't have any close ups of the BG. Otherwise it appeared to be a pretty decent minor project.
Just a bit leery about it being a widebody. I have a good straight shot down the stairs to the walk in bassement but the door is only so wide abd I have a wall (bathroom) not too far from the door.

Slam_Tilt

Nov 20, 2012
Brampton
I was damn close to pursuing that Genie.
A decent price. Didn't have any close ups of the BG. Otherwise it appeared to be a pretty decent minor project.
Just a bit leery about it being a widebody. I have a good straight shot down the stairs to the walk in bassement but the door is only so wide abd I have a wall (bathroom) not too far from the door.

That's a very good price. Especially with a great looking pf and the pascal board. And I would not call it a project at all. You can move the cab through your door on its side so that should not be an issue. If your interested on a Genie then jump on it.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Someone will probably buy it at that price. I've never played it, but I've always been morbidly curious to see whether it's really as bad as people say. Looks like lots of shots are obscured by the big ass boat on the PF though.