• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
WOW yet another update and a lot of vitriol!

Date Listed 02-Oct-16
Price
$3,500.00
Address
Ottawa, ON K1A

View map

For Sale By Owner
$3500. would need paid in cash. part of my husbands estate. he was the original owner. please no trades. money is needed for dental work. it is $10000 now! Was messaged by a kind gentleman and informed me this msut be a a $10 thousand acdc! You scum will not con me! Was slso informed not to deal with MAACA MEMBERS! Been told BEWARE!

Regards.
P.S this thing is considerably heavy... many hands make light

SOLD TO CHRIS from kingston for a great deal I am told! HA HA MAACA! will NOT be taken advantage of!! $4400 will procure may plate A__holes! aLSO was alerted thru the internet Maaca queers are trying to attack a WIDOW! classless scum cons! you are ALL an embaressment!

:picard:

EvanDickson

Aug 8, 2015
Charlottetown
WOW yet another update and a lot of vitriol!

Date Listed 02-Oct-16
Price
$3,500.00
Address
Ottawa, ON K1A

View map

For Sale By Owner
$3500. would need paid in cash. part of my husbands estate. he was the original owner. please no trades. money is needed for dental work. it is $10000 now! Was messaged by a kind gentleman and informed me this msut be a a $10 thousand acdc! You scum will not con me! Was slso informed not to deal with MAACA MEMBERS! Been told BEWARE!

Regards.
P.S this thing is considerably heavy... many hands make light

SOLD TO CHRIS from kingston for a great deal I am told! HA HA MAACA! will NOT be taken advantage of!! $4400 will procure may plate A__holes! aLSO was alerted thru the internet Maaca queers are trying to attack a WIDOW! classless scum cons! you are ALL an embaressment!

:picard:

What the heck is that pile of crazy?

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
We are just as baffled over at MAACA. Trolls are out before Halloween is seems.

I am wondering whether this is an elaborate con, get people to pump the seller to a stupid amount where most just write it off, fill their head with garbage, then the buyer walks in with stories and a price that is higher but good enough to seal a deal. You know the confidence man that tells you that your are being taken advantage of by all these people and then helps you find the right price.

Other than crazy what else could eplain that acdc?

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Taxi for $4K in Hamilton.
Marylin
I had to check the price twice. I thought I fell and bumped my head.
I guess the sellers commemt that the Marylin is more collectable may be true.
But so far I have only seen Lolas converted to Marylins for quite a few years now.
My opinion is Lola is the rarer find now.
May as well bundle with the Brantford Space Invaders and trade for MET PRO or GB LE

Were all full up on crazy here.

EvanDickson

Aug 8, 2015
Charlottetown
Taxi for $4K in Hamilton.
Marylin
I had to check the price twice. I thought I fell and bumped my head.
I guess the sellers commemt that the Marylin is more collectable may be true.
But so far I have only seen Lolas converted to Marylins for quite a few years now.
My opinion is Lola is the rarer find now.
May as well bundle with the Brantford Space Invaders and trade for MET PRO or GB LE

Were all full up on crazy here.

To be fair, it looks like he's put $2000-$2500 worth of new parts on to it. A new PF and cab paint job and you've got yerself a full restore.