• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

Plumonium

Feb 26, 2015
Montreal
Yeah, it sounds like you sold it to a very fair price, perhaps underpriced. But now it's totally the inverse. It's a shame cause I'd love to own such a pretty Space Shuttle one day.

With that inflation rate, I might never be able to afford one :)

Paul Renaud

Jun 3, 2016
OTTAWA
Embarrassed would be my guess.
Clearly he got caught, on here at least, trying to claim restoration that he purchased as opposed to completed himself, and trying to double his money in the process! #pinflation!

SUPERBEE

Feb 19, 2014
Newmarket On
So the guy that had the Space Shuttle that i restored just emailed me saying that he just sold it for $3800.00. (details a few posts back) And get this... he asked me if i had any more restored pins i wanted to sell. Says he will pick up and has cash ! Wow. :eek:o_O:confused:.

Drop Target

Jun 22, 2016
Toronto
So the guy that had the Space Shuttle that i restored just emailed me saying that he just sold it for $3800.00. (details a few posts back) And get this... he asked me if i had any more restored pins i wanted to sell. Says he will pick up and has cash ! Wow. :eek:o_O:confused:.

Tell him you have another space shuttle that he can have for $3800.00

Reactions: kevin the 1984 kid

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
The Simpsons Pinball Party - $8500 - Norland
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collecti...sons-pinball-party-pinball-machine/1218492187

I cant believe these are up to 8500$ now...To think I could have got one for 3000$ 4-5 years ago :confused::eek:

Everything is like this now.
People just keep pushing the price envelope to see what they can get. A few desperate buyers are willing to pay and boom! a new standard is set.

I can't believe I'm seeing games like White Water an Shadow pushing $5-$6K, I wanted a TZ back again one day, but that's over $8K now and it goes on and on :(
When a new stern premium sets you back $10K, everything else adjusts to match; it's a sliding scale.

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
I have a really nice Firepower that I would be willing to let go for $5000! Hahahaha! ;)

This is why I can't afford to buy any other machines. Pricing is crazy but people seem to be willing to overpay...

kevin the 1984 kid

Nov 16, 2012
Niagara
You are not allowed to rub it in. I remember getting my first FishTales for $1300 and STTNG for under $2000.... damned noobies! :mad:

I got a Getaway for 1500$ back in 2011 I believe, Champion Pub form SB action for 2600$ ...I was told by several people that I over payed at the time, LOL. If I only knew what I know today I would have bought a pinball every SB auction. God I miss those live auctions.

Reactions: websherpa