• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
its actually multi spec product, which was popular in the early 90s, replacing a .. multi coloured paint system for roxatone. the standard from the 60s on. No longer available due to chemical regulations. So that makes the machine VERY rare...

All kidding aside, there was a spin out afew months ago that had a terrible time selling ... car themed yes but a very.. b game.

On the other hand, I do have a lot of fun with kijiji.. maybe not in finding games or selling them but .. I certainly get a good chuckle.

That is my gridiron for sale with superbowl special .. pretty sure the ad says no lowballers .. so I get an offer of .. 400 dollars no hellos... just 400 dollars... I reply.. 450 .. toying with him... he responds," whats wrong with it? I reply nothing ... good shape new legs, bg in fantastic condition. he replies.. after sending out some lowball offer.. " Ya....it's a very simple game. Probably get bored of it quickly.....lol. I am on the other hand trying to make my collection bigger......not sure I even want to spend that much on it." I laughed and responded..."‎That's ok... I wasn't going to sell it to you anyways now f**k off"
Now Moses... that's the third time you have done that on various machines with me. Read the ad!

One of these times im going to say .. sure come and get it and when they get to the door after driving an hour and a half .. tell em .. ooops! just sold it 10 minutes ago...

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
its actually multi spec product, which was popular in the early 90s, replacing a .. multi coloured paint system for roxatone. the standard from the 60s on. No longer available due to chemical regulations. So that makes the machine VERY rare...

All kidding aside, there was a spin out afew months ago that had a terrible time selling ... car themed yes but a very.. b game.

On the other hand, I do have a lot of fun with kijiji.. maybe not in finding games or selling them but .. I certainly get a good chuckle.

That is my gridiron for sale with superbowl special .. pretty sure the ad says no lowballers .. so I get an offer of .. 400 dollars no hellos... just 400 dollars... I reply.. 450 .. toying with him... he responds," whats wrong with it? I reply nothing ... good shape new legs, bg in fantastic condition. he replies.. after sending out some lowball offer.. " Ya....it's a very simple game. Probably get bored of it quickly.....lol. I am on the other hand trying to make my collection bigger......not sure I even want to spend that much on it." I laughed and responded..."‎That's ok... I wasn't going to sell it to you anyways now f**k off"
Now Moses... that's the third time you have done that on various machines with me. Read the ad!

One of these times im going to say .. sure come and get it and when they get to the door after driving an hour and a half .. tell em .. ooops! just sold it 10 minutes ago...

So will you take $350 LOL

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
sure! just come and get it!

it has one of the highest ratings at ipdb too!
http://ipdb.org/search.pl?any=+gridiron&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#1089

(im showing that because although I didn't enter a review, if one was.. crafty enough .. if they entered a very positive review of their machine they are selling, it can affect the score. I know several people that tend to make decisions or at least use it as a tool to help decide at times on that score rating)

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collecti...on/1234761560?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Going back to that spinout conversation, I did see the ad for 700 dollars. I in fact emailed the person to tell them that maybe perhaps they should delete the 550 ad if they were also hoping to get 700. I did also share too that all too often one will get a ton of inquiries about a machine , but it is sometimes difficult for someone to actually show up for the machine givng them a GLWTS. I know there was someone trying to drive up the price of machines but I also think theres a pattern where there is a ton of people offering to take something sight unseen in the heat of the moment and when reality strikes and .. the travel and .. whether they really want that title, a lot change their minds. But it does give the Seller an inflated sense of worth for the machine.

OneFlip

Nov 30, 2016
Toronto
Wow look how rotten the side of the head is. I'm assuming major acid damage on board and rust on everthing under the playfeilds

Good observation, it looks aweful and is probably overpriced at $50 even. In fact if anybody here has arranged to buy it you should back out now ... and just to help you out you can give the seller my contact info and I will take this of your hands.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
I'd take it for $50, and wouldn't part it out. I'd be able to get it back into playing shape...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Of all the people chiming in, I believe you are one of the top talents that likely can bring this thing back to life.

You do great work and with grade A workmanship