• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Thanks for picking up the slack Hammerhead, with my grandfather passing away last week and his funeral last Friday pinball was the absolute last thing on my mind.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Yeah, if it's the same jokers in Kingston then everything is "MINT" or "COLLECTOR QUALITY". Bullshit! When you get there, if they even show up for the appointment, you will see worn out faded, in most cases non-working machines. Do yourself a favour and don't go. People tried warning me and I didn't listen because I'm super impatient and have OCD, I went anyway, worse thing I ever did!

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Yeah, not sure if it's the same people that I tried contacting in Kingston but I would never buy from that place after dealing with them over the phone. A few calls, everything looks good, then you can't reach them for days and days.
Very strange.

*but I should make it known that it may be a different Kingston group.

** Interesting that I no longer see the Medieval Madness and Indi Jones listed by "Chris" in Kingston. Wonder if this George guy is a partner, or bought the business from Chris.
Proceed with caution and please let us know if you decide to move forward.