• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Well personally I have had to remove my ads when my for sale pin needed to be repaired.
Myself, I sell a 100% working pin. I am more than happy to tell you what the problems were.
I am certainly not going to lose money or give anything away.
I have not yet sold a pin through the help of this site. But, I would at least feel obligated to donate if I did.
I feel I got pretty burned on my AP as I am still waiting on my cpu repair (damn 35+ year old boards get dried out) to be done before I can even power it up to see what else is broken. I am not going to call the seller a cheat or a misrepresenter. I could have showed up and went through it all and nickled and dimed. But in the end the PF wear sold it.
That's pinball baby.
I always expect to find something 5/7 so far (unless it's from Dave or retail).

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph
"That's pinball baby"??

Really? Misrepresentation is part of the hobby? Or did I misrepresent what you just wrote?

Murphelman

Jul 19, 2017
Ottawa
www.twitch.tv
If you have an opinion it's just that.
I have heard it all too about 'that flipper in London that puts his pins on location'. And various other things I will not print.
I may have not bought from him. But he certainly pointed me to the correct person to see for my last pin.
Just do your homework, know what you are willing to pay.

I am not even talking about anyone in London or about flipping.

I am talking about lying about the condition of a game someone is selling.

You may know what to look for in a game etc. but a lot of people don't so if you are saying you are ok with that than you are part of the problem too esspecially since the guy I am talking about liked your post but does not have the balls to say anything.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Buyers have to ask,
Sellers 'should' be honest.
That being said. I sold my HS for 2500. I did tell the seller over the course of the game rundown that it was listed here cheaper.
He didn't ask for the cheaper price even though I threw it out there.
I don't feel bad about taking full price at all.
When I was new I dealt with 'James Maytag' the rip off artist of Dundas. Also ToPEC with a basement full of projects she won't sell.
We all have our bad experieces.
I just don't dwell on it.

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph
My Toledo is still waaaaaaaaaay more then I sold it to him.
Was up for triple the price paid on Marketplace within 2 hours....

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph
Go9d deal on Kijiji for a Cactus Jack and a Jack Bot. I had to bail on it as my Mom isnt feeling well and had to call a non urgent ambulance for her as I'm at work.

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph
I offered 3800 .....and I would have gone down tonight very late after I got off but Mother's are more important then pins.