• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
mwong168 said:
ibjeepin said:
Seller got a bunch of calls when the listing wast posted at 2200 and within 15 minutes was raised to 2900. Looks like its still for sale.....

From the ad it sounds like there were 2 Getaways and one sold for $2200 and only the $2900 one is left.

Great condition 2 used getaway collectors edition pinball machine
One $2200 other $2900 or obo
$2200 sold 1 remaining

I guess the ad changed yet again!

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
mwong168 said:
ibjeepin said:
Seller got a bunch of calls when the listing wast posted at 2200 and within 15 minutes was raised to 2900. Looks like its still for sale.....

From the ad it sounds like there were 2 Getaways and one sold for $2200 and only the $2900 one is left.

Great condition 2 used getaway collectors edition pinball machine
One $2200 other $2900 or obo
$2200 sold 1 remaining

Doubtful that one Getaway turned magically into 2. Sounds to me like the seller didn't want to be labeled a d-bag and figured that conjuring a 2nd more expensive pin would fool people. Just speculation of course.

mwong168 said:
Do I sense another Angry Birds or Angry Pigs retheme g-man? :p

Nah...I won't do a re-theme unless the game is either pooched or a total dud that no one appreciates. Hence, my collection. :D
Plus, I have to finish my Smokey/Bandit before I start entertaining any new project. :FP:

domino

Nov 20, 2013
Hamilton
Not sure if the HS2 are imports. Would like to hear from the owner if he's on here.

Also looking at that Grand Lizard, both are in my price range.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
Williampinball said:
TAF is a scam for sure :D

HAHA I finally got a response to my indicating I would come with cash! Took like a week or more;

Hey,
The pinball is still for sale.First of all i have to let you know that i am not a pinball connoisseur but I will try to describe this to the best of my knowledge. According to an authorized dealer its condition is excellent with no issues at all. It's all original, has been well taken care of with periodic tuning. This was my father's pinball who recently passed away so I know it has always properly kept. I moved out of town when I got married and I can't take care of the sale myself. The very big distance, my kids and my job as a doctor doesn't allow me to come there often. This won't problem for me as far as the transaction is concerned because I was selling this through "TYS" anyway. I believe you know what TYS is if you buy and sell online often, if you don't I'll be glad to walk you through the process.

PS: I am sorry for the long email but i couldn't explain the selling process in less words;

I left the pinball in their possession last week and I just listed it recently on Kijiji. The fact that I'm not home will not affect the selling procedure through this service. They will take care of shipping and payment. So the process goes like this: if you agree with the pinball description and price, you must register on their website and they will send you an invoice with the payment instructions and the transaction details. You send the payment to them and as soon as the payment is confirmed they will start the shipping process, which usually takes between 3 and 5 working days. as soon as you will receive the pinball, a 7 Day money Back Guarantee starts (which is a standard guarantee for all items listed on Kijiji) and you can inspect it and see if it's everything you expected. This guarantee allows you to return the pinball if by any chance something is wrong with it, my description was not accurate or I failed to specify something about it's condition (will not be the case because it's in outstanding condition with no issues at all,Everything is as it should be ). Basically you can return the pinball with no questions asked and if that's the case the returning process will be free of charge for you, I will be held responsible for all costs. If you accept the pinball, then you'll sign that you accept it and they will transfer the payment to me.
I forgot to mention that the complete process is free of charge for you, the listed price on Kijiji already includes all the shipping and handling fees, so there is no reason to be scared for any extra fees, there are none. The process is very simple and secure, it may sound a little complicated because I had to explain the whole deal in details, it really isn't complicated at all. I hope you are still interested and if you would like to start the process you need to register the transaction at theyardsalestore .com. Please make sure you understand the process and read the terms and conditions listed on their website before you register. If you didn't use theyardsalestore before, I will ask you to visit their sections: how it works, 7 days return policy, frequently asked questions, etc. For any further information contact me or ask theyardsalestore directly. If you need more info or photos please let me know! Again, sorry for the long email.

Yours truly,
Ashley

-----------------------

Are people that stupid? Oh yeah I forgot what Einstein Said;
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

stiffler4444

Nov 20, 2012
Crystal Beach, Ontario
Wow, I got the exact same response to an add for an old 80's Toyota pickup that was in mint condition on autotrader. They only wanted $1800 for it. This damn doctor that won't allow these people to travel.....lol

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
ibjeepin said:
Williampinball said:
TAF is a scam for sure :D

HAHA I finally got a response to my indicating I would come with cash! Took like a week or more;

Hey,
The pinball is still for sale.First of all i have to let you know that i am not a pinball connoisseur but I will try to describe this to the best of my knowledge. According to an authorized dealer its condition is excellent with no issues at all. It's all original, has been well taken care of with periodic tuning. This was my father's pinball who recently passed away so I know it has always properly kept. I moved out of town when I got married and I can't take care of the sale myself. The very big distance, my kids and my job as a doctor doesn't allow me to come there often. This won't problem for me as far as the transaction is concerned because I was selling this through "TYS" anyway. I believe you know what TYS is if you buy and sell online often, if you don't I'll be glad to walk you through the process.

PS: I am sorry for the long email but i couldn't explain the selling process in less words;

I left the pinball in their possession last week and I just listed it recently on Kijiji. The fact that I'm not home will not affect the selling procedure through this service. They will take care of shipping and payment. So the process goes like this: if you agree with the pinball description and price, you must register on their website and they will send you an invoice with the payment instructions and the transaction details. You send the payment to them and as soon as the payment is confirmed they will start the shipping process, which usually takes between 3 and 5 working days. as soon as you will receive the pinball, a 7 Day money Back Guarantee starts (which is a standard guarantee for all items listed on Kijiji) and you can inspect it and see if it's everything you expected. This guarantee allows you to return the pinball if by any chance something is wrong with it, my description was not accurate or I failed to specify something about it's condition (will not be the case because it's in outstanding condition with no issues at all,Everything is as it should be ). Basically you can return the pinball with no questions asked and if that's the case the returning process will be free of charge for you, I will be held responsible for all costs. If you accept the pinball, then you'll sign that you accept it and they will transfer the payment to me.
I forgot to mention that the complete process is free of charge for you, the listed price on Kijiji already includes all the shipping and handling fees, so there is no reason to be scared for any extra fees, there are none. The process is very simple and secure, it may sound a little complicated because I had to explain the whole deal in details, it really isn't complicated at all. I hope you are still interested and if you would like to start the process you need to register the transaction at theyardsalestore .com. Please make sure you understand the process and read the terms and conditions listed on their website before you register. If you didn't use theyardsalestore before, I will ask you to visit their sections: how it works, 7 days return policy, frequently asked questions, etc. For any further information contact me or ask theyardsalestore directly. If you need more info or photos please let me know! Again, sorry for the long email.

Yours truly,
Ashley

-----------------------

Are people that stupid? Oh yeah I forgot what Einstein Said;
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

I got the excact same email from a kijiji listing for TAF that was on halifax kijiji. I emailed back and told them my name was Bill Hunt not Silly C--- :)

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
That KISS ad makes me chuckle. I guess if you use the word "NICE" in your ad, then the machine automatically becomes nice.

$2800 for a faded, badly retouched cab, complete with names carved into it ; Backglass delaminating and missing ink ; playfield with missing paint, horrible touchups and mylar chunks slapped onto it.

Oh, but it does have a new bumper cap !

I know it's KISS but I have sold 3 or 4 of these and these and $2800 is, well....scandalous.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
DRANO said:
Wow! That's the second local Neptune this season!
Super rare pin. Someone will be happy.

As is everything works just wont start up easy fix moving that's why we are selling
:FP:

60s_fullpic_artwork.jpg

Perhaps it just needs to be credited up :p