• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
oh yeah , that's like the ad that always pops up on ebay , nice hep restored game sitting on driveway in front of a white square panelled aluminium garage door ! another ripped off photo is of the pinball machines sitting in front of a spiral stair case with the black and white checked floor ! do these guys and gals ever learn , how many suckers are out there!

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
luch said:
oh yeah , that's like the ad that always pops up on ebay , nice hep restored game sitting on driveway in front of a white square panelled aluminium garage door ! another ripped off photo is of the pinball machines sitting in front of a spiral stair case with the black and white checked floor ! do these guys and gals ever learn , how many suckers are out there!

I'm sad to say I think someone might fall for it :FP:

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
dsmith said:
The seller with the black knight is a f'ing douche. I called her about it and she told me someone was out there and offered 2,300.00 cash in hand but she wanted 2,500. I then spoke to her again and she told me she had a offer of 1,570.00. I went out for shits and giggles. The thing is in her garage, lying on the floor, has not been used in years and is dirtier then a dogs dick. The backglass is flaking bad, the cabinet is crap, playfield is worn to the wood and doesn't work. I did not even make a offer. This thing might be 500.00 if lucky. This chick is a nut job.

Yeah been there done that......nothing worse than playing games and non disclosure to peak people's "winning the hunt" and try to screw them in the process. Something like "thanks for wasting my time" goodbye is appropriate. Sadly there will be a sucker that will buy it overpriced.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I see there is a DE Back to the Future pinball listed here:

COLLECTOR & MEMORABILIA AUCTION
Sat Jan 18 2014 at 9:30 AM
SHACKELTON AUCTION CENTRE
#51570 Lyons Line, Springfield ON. N0L 2J0

1007277.jpg

http://www.auctionsfind.com/auction/10021

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Chambahz said:
What's with your signature? That's a joke, right? (The Drano reference)

HAHA! Just noticed this ;)

It 'WAS' a joke Andrew... Something between Quartergrabber, Movingpictures and myself.

Although... he has had it up there quite a while now. I may have to start taking offence ;)

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne