• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

Chill

Apr 11, 2013
Guelph
Re: "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

I am SO glad I'm not the only person whose mind went to that show! LOL

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
I hear Wizard mode you have to achieve Ranger Joe status and defeat Mr. Woodchuck before he eats all the *looks up, left, right* ..... wooooooood

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
TwilightZone said:
g-man said:
And $6200 for a TSPP with the price is listed as "extremely firm" ? Douche nozzle alert !

I was surprised to learn a HUO TSPP recently sold for $5,700 CDN, so the price isn't far off the mark. I'm constantly amazed at current prices. They seem to be increasing monthly.

But don't you think that is dangerous thinking, Duane. We don't believe that one or two pins selling below the usual price is enough to confirm that the threshold price has shifted. So why should we believe that a pin or two selling at abnormally high values would / should move the threshold ? Pure frenzy. IMO, we have to continue to be amazed, shocked, dumbfounded, suspicious and downright negative about spiralling pin prices. Of course, the problem is that all the TSPP owners are pumping their fists and claiming victory every time some dumbass pays more than they 'should' for a machine, so prices are doomed to increase...they just needn't increase so much so often and so needlessly. :)

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I sold my HUO TSPP for $4k not even 3 years ago. Can't believe that title has increased 2K... and people wonder why I never sell anything? I can't bring myself to pay these insane going rates.

D

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Menace said:
I sold my HUO TSPP for $4k not even 3 years ago. Can't believe that title has increased 2K... and people wonder why I never sell anything? I can't bring myself to pay these insane going rates.

D

If you do sell anything just make sure you make a huge profit and have it out of your system to never want to buy it back again. I traded my first HUO TSPP and got about $3500 value out of it back in August 2011 and my last HUO TSPP I traded last April I would say I got about $4400 value.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
mwong168 said:
The Addams Family - $4300 - Mississauga (probably a scam)

What makes you think that Mike? Price?

Pictures are all of the same machine, in the same location, that is usually that first thing that puts me off.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
mwong168 said:
If you do sell anything just make sure you make a huge profit and have it out of your system to never want to buy it back again. I traded my first HUO TSPP and got about $3500 value out of it back in August 2011 and my last HUO TSPP I traded last April I would say I got about $4400 value.

Doug hasn't sold a game in years, I think it's fair to say anything he sells from his collection at this point will net HUGE profit! :lol:

Hey Mike, remember the last TSPP I traded away? :roll:

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
REVOLUTION said:
Doug hasn't sold a game in years, I think it's fair to say anything he sells from his collection at this point will net HUGE profit! :lol:

Hey Mike, remember the last TSPP I traded away? :roll:

Not true, I got that Stern Viper off Doug, which I then sold to WilliamsFan for exactly what Doug charged me.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
ehh not what I meant. I meant more so that Doug bought the majority of his games 5+ years ago, so I'd never expect (or ask as a friend) him to sell his games at his original purchase price. That's just silly.