• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Still a great price! I'm into mine for almost $3k after US exchange, sales tax, a new ball and shop job.

Any Bally/Williams DMD under $2k is hard to come by these days and when they do pop up better act fast unless it is a basket case riddled with problems or a Popeye :)

I had tkaye check J120/J121 connectors to see if they were crispy or burned but he said they looked fine and reseated both but still no GI. He didn't have anything to test the fuses but they seemed to look fine visually but you never know until you pull them out and test with a DMM. I'm trying to coordinate with new owner who will be coming in from Ottawa to pop up and see Menace for a drive thur service call after he picks up the game to diagnose the GI issue on his driveway or workshop in garage.

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
The GI will be an easy fix anyway so it definitely doesn't kill the deal. There are only about 4 things that could cause the GI not to work.

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Any Bally/Williams DMD under $2k is hard to come by these days and when they do pop up better act fast unless it is a basket case riddled with problems or a Popeye :)

I had tkaye check J120/J121 connectors to see if they were crispy or burned but he said they looked fine and reseated both but still no GI. He didn't have anything to test the fuses but they seemed to look fine visually but you never know until you pull them out and test with a DMM. I'm trying to coordinate with new owner who will be coming in from Ottawa to pop up and see Menace for a drive thur service call after he picks up the game to diagnose the GI issue on his driveway or workshop in garage.
Now you're just rubbing it in!

Last edited:

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
What is going on with the prices out there, someone on kijiji is asking 6k for a Bally Kiss? They have got to be kidding, 2 years ago I bough SM of 5K and that is 5x the machine of a Kiss. Is anyone paying these prices??

Hazzard

Mar 2, 2013
Windsor ON
It will be nice when this vintage pinball hysteria dies down a little and the hipsters discover that repairing a broken machine after their two year old darling called Haverfield spills his organic cruelty free soy beverage in it isn't as easy as fixing their fixed gear bicycle. Then they can go back to spending their money on furniture made out of vintage farm equipment and the rest of us can get back to buying pinballs at semi-reasonable prices. o_O

MapleSyrup

Jan 9, 2014
Toronto
It will be nice when this vintage pinball hysteria dies down a little and the hipsters discover that repairing a broken machine after their two year old darling called Haverfield spills his organic cruelty free soy beverage in it isn't as easy as fixing their fixed gear bicycle. Then they can go back to spending their money on furniture made out of vintage farm equipment and the rest of us can get back to buying pinballs at semi-reasonable prices. o_O

Ok... this really made me laugh.