• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

ON shipping for Gerry's APR/MAY container SIGN-UP

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Okay,
Here we go again.

Thanks to Gerard we have yet another load of new pins to add to our ever increasing Canadian inventory :D
Some of these are obviously going west of QC. Please send me a PM if you are interested in getting on some joint shipping to the Toronto area.

To save time please include the following in your message: your full name, the pin(s) you bought, your email address and a number you can be reached at (this information will not be shared with anyone except I will use your email for group mailings once we get closer to the date and need to coordinate)

I will do my best to secure the best rates possible and, I will try and get the option to have games dropped off en route if necessary, but no guarantees there.

Thanks,
Adriano

The list:

1) DRANO - 2 games
2) VENGEANCE - 1 game
3) TKAYE - 1 game
4) DBEESON - 1 game
5) MEDVET - 1 game (Ottawa area drop)
6) MATTHEWRA/SCYLLA - 1 game
7) SPIROAGNEW - 1 game

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
tkaye said:
I have one as well. I assume this is the same shipment as your Adriano.

Yup, there is only one active container as far as I know.
The last one has been delivered and I'm pretty sure the ON guys have gotten their games.

Thanks

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
The last guy I hired was willing to do drops along his route (401) for a small fee.
Since I'm using USHIP, I am not guaranteed to always get the same guy responding to my post.

If you are willing to make the trip to the 401 I can put you in as tentative pending details from the shipper. Let me know or, better yet, send me a PM with all your details.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Looks like we've got 6 people so far and 7 games.
This is about the minimum requirement for a decent shipping rate I think... so we're in good shape.

I'm sure more will pop up as we go.

Once the container us closed and en-route, we should have a better idea of dates and I will start to look for quotes.

Thanks everyone!

mreilly

Mar 4, 2013
edmonton
I've yet to get my pin from the last shipment. I am in alberta and further away but working around gerry's schedule and sameday(worst shipper in the world) has proven to be almost impossible. Keeping my fingers crossed that sameday and gerry will connect this friday as its starting to get out of control. You guys out east have it wayyyy to easy.

ThunderStorm

Jan 2, 2013
Waterloo
i have a machine at a private sellers that can be delivered to gerry's, so i have one machine that i need transported to the Kitchener/Waterloo area, or worst case if someone in the toronto area could hold it for me till i can get down to pick it up?

Anyone out there that could help that would be great.

Thanks

Eric

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
ThunderStorm said:
i have a machine at a private sellers that can be delivered to gerry's, so i have one machine that i need transported to the Kitchener/Waterloo area, or worst case if someone in the toronto area could hold it for me till i can get down to pick it up?

Anyone out there that could help that would be great.

Thanks

Eric

I'm in Ancaster Eric a little closer then T.O for you. I can keep it in the garage til you can pick it up from me if you like.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Ill do my best to set-up a deal with drops along the 401.
I don't anticipate front door service unless you're right off the highway, so you may be responsible for getting 4 games home.

Thanks

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Just wanted to freshen up this topic in case any more ON buyers have jumped on this container.

Sounds like we may still be a week or two out from it leaving Italy.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Only Gerard can say for sure.
Sounds like there are still a few spots to fill before the container is closed.
I know his supplier is also waiting on a few games to arrive.

It seems like the ship itself takes about 3-4 weeks once the container gets closed. About another week in customs.
Last time I left the games with Gerard for an additional week or two in order to get the lowest possible shipping.
It was hard to wait while others were picking up theirs, but it all worked out fine.

I think each time is different but I would imagine two months is the max.