• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pinball At The 'Zoo 2013

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
brewmanager said:
If anyone's going and could bring a back glass for me please let me know!

You might want to see if Adam has a nice used piece he is going to throw out this Satruday :lol: Otherwise I have an old spare one you can have if you want it.

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
mwong168 said:
brewmanager said:
If anyone's going and could bring a back glass for me please let me know!

You might want to see if Adam has a nice used piece he is going to throw out this Satruday :lol: Otherwise I have an old spare one you can have if you want it.

You have a spare World Cup '78 backglass that I bought a year ago and someone who shall remain nameless but rhymes with rock forgot to pick up at last years patz? That's amazing!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
brewmanager said:
You have a spare World Cup '78 backglass that I bought a year ago and someone who shall remain nameless but rhymes with rock forgot to pick up at last years patz? That's amazing!

Skimmed through your post too fast, thought you were talking about pf glass :oops: hmmmm... I think I know who you are talking about and his name also rhymes with cock :lol:

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
I will buy that spare piece of glass from you though Mike for the "Raptor's Project" pin for this spring.
Thanks to Walt and Brock and everyone else for trying to continue to get me that WC78 backglass still.
Would love to go south myself, but work is busy/good right now, so no spare time right now to go myself.