• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TIP Pinball Price List - Downloadable xls

monty

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
i haven't reviewed your spreadsheet (can't access Dropbox at work) but just a heads up that Boston Pinball updates this periodically - the link you shared is using dated info (May/2013)

be sure to check the eBay Sales Summary link from the main page of http://bostonpinball.biz/ for the latest prices

Vannos

Feb 10, 2014
Waterloo
I feel I need to remind people that these prices seem to have little correlation to Canadian prices (ignore the simple conversion to Canadian dollars.) In short, Canadian prices are MUCH higher.

Supply and demand is totally different in Canada, and so prices are higher.

As an example, STNG comes up at ~$2500. I dare you to try to acquire a STNG for near that price in Canada.
Another example, Phantom of the Opera is listed at ~$1500, but there is one on Kijiji for $2500 right now (thats higher then the "Max Of Price" listed), and i'm sure it will sell.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Vannos said:
I feel I need to remind people that these prices seem to have little correlation to Canadian prices (ignore the simple conversion to Canadian dollars.) In short, Canadian prices are MUCH higher.

Supply and demand is totally different in Canada, and so prices are higher.

As an example, STNG comes up at ~$2500. I dare you to try to acquire a STNG for near that price in Canada.
Another example, Phantom of the Opera is listed at ~$1500, but there is one on Kijiji for $2500 right now (thats higher then the "Max Of Price" listed), and i'm sure it will sell.
I have a POTO I would sell for less.

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
a couple of those prices I have checked mr pinball for machines and are really really close. so does that mean Mr Pinball should have a Canadian asterisk with it too? I do admit im only sampling a very few machines that I have resourced.

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Vannos said:
I dare you to try to acquire a STNG for near that price in Canada.
I dare you to acquire an STTNG for near that price in the States. Any of the ones I see are $3500+.

You show me an STTNG in the States for $2500 and I'll show you one in my basement shortly thereafter :cool:

Slam_Tilt

Nov 20, 2012
Brampton
The problem with looking at ebay sales summary is that you have no idea of the condition of the pins being sold. Condition is what sets the price. So basically useless. Pin prices fluctuate too much especially in the last few years. Sometimes depends on flavour of the day. Sometimes all it takes is one idiot on pinside to put a pin for sale way overpriced and then a bunch more idiots who own the same pin posting how great the price is for the price to go up.

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
Slam_Tilt said:
Sometimes all it takes is one idiot on pinside to put a pin for sale way overpriced and then a bunch more idiots who own the same pin posting how great the price is for the price to go up.

Brent, you get it. :D and it just ain't exclusively on Pinside either.