• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Pinball Resource ? Anyone ordering from them soon ?

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
Looking for someone who is ordering something from Steve Young at Pinball Resource . I need one drop target . let me know . thanks mike

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Starburst orders stuff from Steve regularly. Just get them to put it on their next order and use whatever you have on hand for now.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Marcos sells it as a complete set and they are much easier to order from.

I'd probably go this route with a full set and change them all so you don't have one bright white target next to a bunch of old yellow ones. Just like flipper bushings because they can get discoloured from age too which is usually why I change both and not just one :p

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
the game has new targets , but steve sent the previous owner one wrong colored target and it got installed anyways , so the replacement target will fit right in with all the other new targets . so that is why just one is needed , I called Doug and he will be ordering one by weeks end

stiffler4444

Nov 20, 2012
Crystal Beach, Ontario
Just got my order from PBR, but do occasionally order from them if anyone is ever looking. Don't mind grabbing the odd thing and mailing it out if needed (as long as you don't mind waiting until my next order!)