• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT PinBot players condition

Hazzard

Mar 2, 2013
Windsor ON
I am looking to trade my PinBot for something comparable. Not too fussy on what. It's in decent shape. Needs a couple minor repairs including a new guide rail for the top targets that rise out of the play field. Cabinet and back glass both very good. Mylar play field has minimal wear. It does have a bunch of broken plastics and some "operator fix" style repairs. Want to be honest here, it's a great game but it's been played hard. No reason to sugarcoat it.

Anyway. Let me know if there is any interest.

Jason

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 272
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    812.3 KB · Views: 272
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 272
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    925.9 KB · Views: 272

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
It looks like its missing the topper (red lightbar), but there is something on the front edge of the backbox.... what is it? Hard to tell from the pictures.

Hazzard

Mar 2, 2013
Windsor ON
meegis said:
It looks like its missing the topper (red lightbar), but there is something on the front edge of the backbox.... what is it? Hard to tell from the pictures.
That's the door frame in the background. :lol:

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Hazzard said:
meegis said:
That's the door frame in the background. :lol:
:FP: I feel smart.