• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pins in the KW Area

Pedro

Jun 3, 2016
Waterloo, ON
Dear pinheads,

I have recently moved to Canada from Brazil. In Brazil, Taito dominated the pinball market until the early 90's, when they just couldn't compete with the newer DMD pins, so we never had the opportunity to play the pre-DMD Bally/Williams games such as Funhouse, Elvira and the Party Monsters, Taxi, Dinner, Whirlwind, Earthshaker, etc. Also, Williams and Sega dominated the market, so very few of the awesome Data East titles like The Simpsons, Rock & Bullwinkle, Tales from the Crypt and Pinball Wizard made their way to Brazil.

I would love to have the opportunity to play these pins. If you live in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and own any of these games I mentioned, let me know. I'll come by with some beers and we can play and talk pinball.

P.S. If this sounds too weird, let me know. Inviting oneself to a stranger's house to play pinball is quite common in Brazil since there are very few pinball clubs and leagues.