• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT Possibly time to move my JPLE

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I have had this game since 2019 (My first NIB) and it is #449 of 500. I have finally accepted I will not defeat it. I'd like to maybe try something else now. Not in any kind of rush.

My range of "acceptable" trades is very limited and I know this means it's not likely to happen. Still going to put this out there just in case. I am more than happy keeping it. My wife thinks it's our most exciting/adrenaline releasing game in the lineup.

I am not trading for cash nor am I interested in ANY older SS/DMD games or 2 for 1, etc. No WPC. No remakes.

And lastly, not interested in a trade with a large monetary difference either way + or -. So no I am not looking for JJP POTC. Wouldn't be interested anyway lol.

I am using Pinside's Archived Sales from the last 3-4 months as the basis for value.

Right now JPLE sits at around $17-17.5k USD depending on add-ons. Mine has the Stern topper, Stern shooter, IC, and all the expensive common mods (Pinstadium, Mezel, LIOR, etc). I will get into more details and pics for serious inquiries. I *could* remove certain things to lower value on mine if needed, like Pinstadiums and the LIOR T-REX skin as they are easy to sell on their own.

Games I am currently considering:
Rush LE with Stern topper and shooter and some cash. Pinside pricing makes this one kind of difficult(low value).
GZLE with Stern topper/shooter +equivalent mods to JP
FFLE NIB. This trade would result in me removing all mods + Stern accessories from JP.
BM66 LE with Stern topper
Ghostbusters LE w/Stern topper

Not interested in anything else at this time.

Cross-country trade is too risky and not feasible for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: neo_geo

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
MrMike is a great guy and his pins are very well kept! That JPLE is very nice.

Good luck with the trade.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Your probably better off selling it to an American who can afford the crazy price for this game. Then you can just buy you want. More a buyer's market these days in Canada. GL.

Pinpickle

Oct 5, 2021
Oakville
Not price policing here. Amazing machine but pinside prices are not $17k usd. There are multiple original (not 30th editions) LE’s under $13k USD.

$17k cad (probably more because you don’t have to shop or pay import tax) is a realistic number. $25k cad is not.

This is a game is a gem and Lior mods are always top notch.

Regardless GLWS! This beauty is better than the 30th.

spikedbat

Aug 31, 2016
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Not price policing here. Amazing machine but pinside prices are not $17k usd. There are multiple original (not 30th editions) LE’s under $13k USD.

$17k cad (probably more because you don’t have to shop or pay import tax) is a realistic number. $25k cad is not.

This is a game is a gem and Lior mods are always top notch.

Regardless GLWS! This beauty is better than the 30th.
That's pretty much price policing what you just did they're on his thread. Plus he created this in March when prices were higher.
I sold JPLE last month 19k. Last 2022 March I sold another for 25k.
JPLE is easily worth 20k stock form today. The new code is good top.

Pinpickle

Oct 5, 2021
Oakville
Didn’t notice the add was from March. That being said, these are not being sold for $17.5usd. Not much selling for that price anymore.

My intention was two fold…

1) inform the buyer of actual US market value
2) inform the seller that he may be deterring buyers because of their inflated estimate.

If he posted the actual price he wanted then perhaps it will move.

“I sold JPLE last month 19k.
JPLE is easily worth 20k stock form today.”

You think the value went up $1,000 in a month?

Reactions: Nick Greenen

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
It’s a wish washy way to trade / sell a game in the first place….its either for sale or it’s not. No one cares if you are contemplating a trade or sale. the missing info is how many 1000s of game on it, versus a new LE With Zero games On it. why buy used why you can buy NIB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinpickle

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Guys. Thanks for bumping my 6-month old thread :)

Game is not for sale. Deal with it. I’m certainly not the only person on this board only interested in a trade for something of similar value. I mostly use Pinside to figure that out. Trading 1 game of X value for another game of similar value at the time of the trade.

The actual dollar amount doesn’t matter and is irrelevant. As long as both parties overvalue or undervalue their respective games in the same way then it works out anyway.

I still play my JPLE pretty much every day. I’ve had it for 4 years. It’s got a lot of plays. I don’t buy games to show off or try to make a quick buck. I buy them to play them because I enjoy pinball. :)

In any case if someone out there is serious about a trade offer they know how to get a hold of me.