• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

TIP Posts for Sale or for Trade

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I think requiring a location is a bare minimum, if nothing else to save the original "where are you located" first reply. Other than that, pictures are always a good idea, and I think for sales you should post an asking price, but honestly, let people do what they want with their sales. Putting more rules in place just makes people argue about the rules instead of talking about pinball.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
I'm not a huge fan of rules.. but I'll post some helpful guidlines later. :) Let's just say, the less you post about your sale (price, location, pictures) the less likely you are to sell it. :D

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Mr.T said:
I suggest locking the sale ads except for seller updates (i.e. price reductions, sold).

Nah, another site does that.. goes against what we stand for. BUT, the one rule that does apply is there's no slandering FS threads. Some interested parties may ask questions that other people otherwise would never have thought to ask.