• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Predator Owner List

sensfreak

Nov 17, 2012
Ottawa
Who is on the purchase list for a Predator? Interested to see how many PinRev members are getting one.

Sensfreak
Vengeance
Drano
Beafraid
Revolution
Menace
Warlock

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
I'm out. Lost confidence in the project, even though I love the theme and concede the programming and rules are great.

When I was trying to get my deposit back I ended up connecting to a bunch of pinsiders who were also trying to get their money back. We all did, ultimately, so nothing bad there, but I suspect at the end of the day with the softening market they will not sell all 250 machines.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
frolic said:
When I was trying to get my deposit back I ended up connecting to a bunch of pinsiders who were also trying to get their money back. We all did, ultimately, so nothing bad there, but I suspect at the end of the day with the softening market they will not sell all 250 machines.

If it gets made, they wont have a problem selling 250 machines Im positive of that.

Its a unique and small run boutique machine, the rarity of it alone and the fact it will be the first successful machine built by just hobbyists will be enough to sell it out.

People pay more for less rare machines all the time

This is all predicated on it actually being built obviously.

For $250 deposit, Im fine to ride it all the way to the end, whatever end that may be

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I am in. And I know of at least 3 other local frends getting one too.
I've been following Kevin and Aaron from almost day one. It looks like a great game so far.
Playing a rough version of it in Allentown gave me a good peek into the game's potential. It'll sell just fine.

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
If they pull off a game that lives up to its potential, then for certain it will sell. If it has problems, production or otherwise, then its in trouble. I can't own every pinball that's made, so I felt fine getting off this particular ride. I'm cooling off all boutique pins in general (except RAZA, and even with that I've gotten pessimistic of how long it will be).

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
I am still in. I see no reason to bail out with 250$ in and with Drano getting pretty much the first one. Hopefully I will be able to try his out long before they ask me for any more money. If I do not like it after I play it, then I can get my money back. Seems like a win win situation.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Beafraid said:
I am still in. I see no reason to bail out with 250$ in and with Drano getting pretty much the first one. Hopefully I will be able to try his out long before they ask me for any more money. If I do not like it after I play it, then I can get my money back. Seems like a win win situation.

Didn't I tell you? I'll be charging $250 a play when it arrives :D

Just call me guinea pig

Perspex

Jun 20, 2013
I'm in too...these guys have too much pride to release anything other than a great game, it should be special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk