• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Price check on a few games

citizenkris

May 10, 2013
ottawa, ontario
I have too many pins collecting dust, so it's time to get rid of some. It's been a while since I've followed the market so I'm a little out of the loop on prices. I've checked Pinside, and while it's nice to dream about the USD, I don't think it's a 100% accurate reflection of the Canadian market this market.

I've got a Fathom that is fully working with repro plastics, LEDs and an LED lamp board, a perfect original backglass, along with cab that's been patched and primed, cab stencils and a repro playfield (not installed). The original playfield has an average amount of wear, not too bad, but enough that it's probably worth while to do the swap, the cab is a little rough with planking.

I also have a Shadow and a NGG both of which are cosmetically perfect, but might have some minor switch issues (it's been a while so I've fired them up).

Like I wrote - I'm looking to get some thoughts on pricing, this is not a for sale ad in disguise.

If this type of post isn't allowed, let me know and I'll remove it.

Slam_Tilt

Nov 20, 2012
Brampton
Unfortunately these days they are following the market prices in the US. Pinside prices converted to CAD seems the norm. The days where, even with dollar difference, Canada had its own market price is no longer the case.

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
Even worse than that is the limited supply of games in general, which pushes the prices up even more when one actually does come along.