• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Price Check - ST:TNG and LOTR

paul_8788

Oct 2, 2013
Calgary
Thining of changing up the lineup and need to free up some space/cash to do so. Thinking of listing my Baywatch, ST:TNG and LOTR on Kijiji. Baywatch I think I have a good handle on (know I am not going to get much), ST:TNG and LOTR get tricker for me.

The ST:TNG is LED'ed, Cliffys, subway protectors, black mirror blades (thanks Drano!), new cannon harnesses, trough opto boards, plastic protectors, ramp protectors, probably other stuff I have fogot. Cosmetically head is perfect, some small damage to the art at the front around the gun (have a replacement decal), new translite (and original) and the Color DMD (and original plasma). Works/plays great. I have been looking around at Mr. Pinball and Pinside, and most comparables I have found seem to be around 4K US without the Color DMD, so I was thinking higher than that, but not really sure what is reasonable.

The LOTR is HUO (to the best of my knowledge, third owner though so I can't prove it). Cliffys, some LEDs in GI (didnt' like them in inserts), POTD mounting kit with figures (not installed, couple extra figure packs), gold mirror blades, ramp post kit, upgraded flipper coils, palantir "eye of sauron" mod. Cosmetically game is perfect, no flipper wear, no playfield wear, beautiful example of the game. Prices I can find seem pretty crazy on this one right now, high 5k to low 6k, condition wise mine is probably top 10% of what you would find out there. Kind of hesitant to let it go honestly, might keep it if I can sell the Baywatch and TNG.

Any thoughts/inputs on what would be reasonable pricing for the Canadian market on these titles?

Thanks!

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Seems like you have a good handle on what you think they are worth, post them and the market will decide what their value is.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
I think $5K for the STTNG and $6K for the LOTR. Both sound really nice. I'd list them higher and see what you get. The LOTR, in particular, sounds really nice and I wouldn't be surprised if you get more than $6K. Plus you are in Calgary where the streets are paved with gold it seems.

Cheers,
Duane

paul_8788

Oct 2, 2013
Calgary
Vengeance said:
Seems like you have a good handle on what you think they are worth, post them and the market will decide what their value is.
Yes, the market will definitely decide. I just want to make sure I am within the realm of reasonableness.

TwilightZone said:
I think $5K for the STTNG and $6K for the LOTR. Both sound really nice. I'd list them higher and see what you get. The LOTR, in particular, sounds really nice and I wouldn't be surprised if you get more than $6K. Plus you are in Calgary where the streets are paved with gold it seems.

Cheers,
Duane

lol, right now they are paved with snow and ice. Thanks for the feedback everyone.