• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Price check tmnt pro

Patt

Apr 9, 2020
Montréal
Teenage mutant ninja Turtles pro.
11k Play and was previously routed

Price check please. How Much would you guys pay for that.

Thank you.

Pin_Fandango

Dec 29, 2020
Ottawa
Yes $11,000 for Pro titles sold from 2023 releases and beyond, 2022 and previous games were $9,800 Cdn all in and dealers have lots of TMNT Pro inventory still for the older titles.
Wrong.That is not how pricing works. Sorry.
All titles are the same price now including Pros such imdn, tmnt, etc.

Pin_Fandango

Dec 29, 2020
Ottawa
Granted a game in prod is likely to be less used or otherwise buy new.
Insinuating that a used game should be 2021 pricing is different.

We want accurate information on a price check?
Or is tactic only good for when we are buyi g?

Pinside prices + shipping + broker fees+ hst and lastly, pinside pricing is not Canadian pricing. Not the same market at all.

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
Brokerage $25 (negligible), shipping $250-$800 depending on the delivery service you desire, taxes in ON are 13% on imports. Ordering games from the USA is not a challenge for someone to accomplish if they like the game and the price is attractive.

Pin_Fandango

Dec 29, 2020
Ottawa
In my experience, Broker fee is not $25, not always, so ymmv and I think $25 as blanket statement is wrong.
Shippsy? Does not work in every situation.
For you in To maybe. For anyone else does not. Any other broker charges $100.

We know each other so I know you are not coming at me from that angle, but this site is notorious for giving the “right” information only when benefits a selected few.
In short. Undoubtedly, a routed Turtles will be worth less than NIB depending on condition but how much less… i doubt it will get to 6 unless it is beat to death.

KING BLING !

May 12, 2020
Ottawa
Bought a TMNT Pro HUO with under 100 plays and about $1000 in nice upgrades for $9000 not 6 months ago. One routed with that many plays and IF stock (I would presume it is indeed stock since it was routed) I would say $7500 tops. That being said easily in the top 5 Pro Sterns IMHO.

Reactions: Patt

KING BLING !

May 12, 2020
Ottawa
Granted a game in prod is likely to be less used or otherwise buy new.
Insinuating that a used game should be 2021 pricing is different.

We want accurate information on a price check?
Or is tactic only good for when we are buyi g?

Pinside prices + shipping + broker fees+ hst and lastly, pinside pricing is not Canadian pricing. Not the same market at all.
Agreed our market is not comparable to the US market in any shape or fashion.