• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Rick & Morty BSE

trevormckay42

Sep 12, 2013
Halifax
Rick and Morty Blood Suckers Edition in pristine condition for sale. $17,000.00CDN.

I’m the original owner and I’ve extensively tweaked this game to get it playing about as perfect as a Rick and Morty can play:

• Every shot that needed tweaking has been. Ball guides on the left orbit (Garage shot), right orbit above the upper right flipper, inner orbit at the spinner and diverter, left loop, center scoop were also adjusted for smoother gameplay.
  • Sonic MRS (magnetic reed switches) installed where needed (left loop back and right garage shot).
  • Center scoop was tweaked to solve the rejected shot issue
  • Flippers were extensively tweaked for improved gameplay- shorter flipper bushings, Williams flipper return springs, Pinmonk flipper cooling fans.
  • Pinmonk quiet power supply fan installed
  • Shaker motor and side art installed.
  • Metal ship mounting bracket made by a pinsider included but uninstalled
This game plays fast and furious and has what is IMO the best theme integration ever done. Game audits show 529 plays (no idea if they reset during code updates or not) and is in perfect condition.

Shipping arrangements are the responsibility of the buyer, but packing, palleting and dropping off at the depot is no problem. Game is located in Enfield, N.S. I know pretty much everybody in the hobby down here, so if you're interested and want some references, that's no problemo.

I'm also willing to part ways with my Williams Indiana Jones ($13,500), CFTBL ($13,000), ACNC ($12,000) and RZ ( $10,000)

Call or text Trevor at 902-483-5720rm2.jpgrm3.jpgrm4.jpgrm5.jpgrm6.jpgrm7.jpgrm8.jpg

Last edited:

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Super fun game! I sold mine, and bought another one the same week!

Not many in Canada, so definitely a good grab for someone looking for a unique game.

Good luck with sale!