• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Riverboat Gamler Diamond Plate Sys 11 $2700

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Riverboat Gambler (Diamond Plate) for sale. Still trying to downsize. o_O

Very nice quality game. Minor wear. The outlane inserts have slight raising but doesn’t affect play as you are already draining at that point ;) No mylar as one of the rare diamond plate playfields in the sys 11 generation of games. All plastics are great except for the center drop target bank. Displays perfect. Membrane switch is 100%. Shopped out and white rubbers not long ago. Cabinet is in excellent shape with no fade (flash makes one side look lighter but bright in real life) and not drilled. Boards all clean and no obvious hacks. Comes with new balls, leg bolts, nice legs, new levellers and locks.

Game is located just south of Ottawa and transport to Toronto area possible thru our usual guys.

I also have a NOS playfield clearedcoated by poolman, a NOS set of playfield decals and a NOS set of plastics available with first dibs to the buyer of the game.

Lots of pics at this link'
http://s184.photobucket.com/user/medvet/library/Riverboat Gambler?sort=3&page=1his

Game is set up for anybody local that wants to come try. Contacting me thru email is best vetpinball@gmail.com
Thanks, ME

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Bump for the heat wave. Some interest but still here. Rather than play the price reduction game o_O , willing to entertain offers of cash and/or trades for just the game or combo of package deal with playfield, plastics and decals. Try me. ;)

boardwalk

Oct 29, 2014
Orangeville
This is a highly under rated game. Fun game to play and addicting. At one time I was going to have a slot machine coin hopper installed in place of the ticket dispenser. That would transform the game into a payout machine. Unfortunately had to sell the game before trying my idea out.