• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS ROM Sale all games

Dave Astill

Nov 27, 2012
Collingwood Ontario
lots of interesting new roms out , including custom tftc and jurassic park , among others. prices lower than my ebay store and in Canadian $. I also carry security pic chips for wpc , dcs sound gal , bally sound proms etc , much more than just eproms.

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
I'll need the tftc roms and hopefully the system 80b freeplay for my Hollywood Heat. I've been too busy to get around to messaging you though.

chris

Feb 2, 2013
KINGSTON ONTARIO CANADA
lots of interesting new roms out , including custom tftc and jurassic park , among others. prices lower than my ebay store and in Canadian $. I also carry security pic chips for wpc , dcs sound gal , bally sound proms etc , much more than just eproms.
Hi Dave chris in kingston, ,,I lost your phone e number with many other numbers when my phone crashed,,,,please e ail me your contact number ers I eed a few roms, thanks chris,,,,,,,,,,my email address is chrismcly@sympatico.ca thanks

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Hey Dave,
Have you got home ROMs for classic Stern titles? I recently picked up a Meteor and would love the ROMs that divide the score by 10x. It's too easy to roll the 6 digit displays.

Thanks