• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Scooby Doo CE - HUO low plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
Ah, he didn't read my very obvious and clearly worded post stating that it is in Ontario Canada and he is in the US.

If these could be interconnected for head to head play, you know that I'd buy it. ;)

Reactions: Damien

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!!!!!

I'm accepting reasonable offers because I've got a new game coming in.

As of Monday, I'm back to only taking $1 per day until it sells.

Here's your chance to buy a game that's already grossly underpriced!

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Hahaha.

This game is the true measurement of the hobby and economy.

9 months ago, this would have sold in 15 seconds.

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
Well in this particular case it is a hit to the seller on a minty new game. The majority of other sales are often just crazily inflated prices on old pins. I don't see a loss there but rather more of a settling of pricing. In the end, market will dictate, but these have been a few interesting years for pinball.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
The inquiries are ramping up, and the talks are getting more serious.

I don't see this one lasting much longer, and I think when it's gone, I think someone is walking away with one of the best deals of 2023, and I'm walking away with a loss that makes me think twice about ever buying a new game again.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
In all honesty, I'm right about to pull it.

I was selling only because something I've been waiting a while for came up, and I refuse to pump any new money into this hobby.

Scooby is a great game, and the code is really starting to click.

The market is in terrible shape right now, as I'm pretty much giving this game away.

So I think my best option is just to forget about the other game I was going to get, and just enjoy this one :)

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
I’m not opposed to bumping when your add is on page 2 or 3 but when your add is already 4th from the top there’s no need to bump it.

If it wasn't obvious, the bumps were sort of tongue-in-cheek.

I think it's also a commentary on what is currently going on in the market, where you can barely give away a game at this point.

As of this weekend, the game will be pulled unless it sells for the current price.

Getting a newly released game, barely played for far less than sticker, is a pretty great opportunity if you ask me.

Reactions: Coco99 and Paul
Status
Not open for further replies.