• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SDTM - Deadpool Review

Jeff K.

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
I have now played many games of the LE and I certainly don’t agree with their assessment.
Not sure how differently the PRO shoots but the LE is not clunky IMO.
It plays super quick and has a ton of fast, satisfying shots.
The left orbit to lift ramp onto the Katana sword is so smooth.
The right Katana ramp shot is awesome. It’s not easy but oh so satisfying to shoot.
This pin does take additional dialing in and I feel set up is very important.
It’s also a stunning pin in person- I feel much nicer than the pics shown.
Code is still fairly early however the pin is still a blast to shoot with current rules.
Based on Pinside, it will likely still be another polarizing game for Stern.

Last edited:
Reactions: WARLOCK

EvanDickson

Aug 8, 2015
Charlottetown
I've played the pro at a home and two locations now. I found it clunky at first, but have changed my opinion the more I play. It's not a flow game, it's a control game. And some of the shots that look like the obvious shot to take, aren't, I think they've been creative in what you shoot for and how to shoot for it. It will definitely be polarizing. I think a lot of people will give up after a couple games and walk away from it forever, but those who come back a few times and experiment with how they play the game will be rewarded, and will fall in love with the gameplay aspect (I'm assuming they were already in love with the rest of the package, there's nothing polarizing there).