• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Selling custom pinball decals (many machines) - take a look

Mr.T

Nov 16, 2012
Burlington, ON
www.youtube.com
Selling custom pinball coin door decals.
Guns n' Roses
High Speed
High Speed II
TOMMY
The Addams Family
Twilight Zone
Elvira
Attack from Mars
The Simpsons (Data East)
Pinball Party (Stern)

Plus custom decals for TRON
- Flynn's
- Space Paranoids
- Encome Pinball Division

DISCOUNT - ONLY $8.00 each - plus free shipping) if you buy them through the "Pinball Revolution" website (via messaging me)

Check out my ebay auctions for pic's of each decal, plus tons of other cool pinball parts.

Thanks for looking, Terrance.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/thegloversprimu ... 7675.l2562

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
Re: Selling custom pinball decals (many machines) - take a l

Is the back clear or black? I'm trying to picture them on other machines, since I don't own a GNR.

Bay78

Dec 10, 2012

Interested in Addams Family decal. But your link doesn't have a picture of it. Other ones look AWESOME though! :D

Mr.T

Nov 16, 2012
Burlington, ON
www.youtube.com

Monkeybug said:
Is the back clear or black? I'm trying to picture them on other machines, since I don't own a GNR.

There is no backing. The letters are all individual decals but they are attached with sticky front and back paper to keep them in order as designed. Basically you peel off the back, apply the decal, gentle and slowly roll off the front paper, and presto-magic, your done.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com

I bought an Encom one for my Tron and thought it looked cool.. be warned though, these are a little tricky to install. They're meant for cars..

Mr.T

Nov 16, 2012
Burlington, ON
www.youtube.com

Yes, they can be a little tricky, but with the correct technique very easy.

Basically you peel off the protective backing, apply decal, and the "ROLL" not pull off the front protective skin very slowly... rolling back to re-apply any areas that did not stick the first time.

The finer the detail (i.e., smaller the lettering), the easier it will remain attached to the upper protective skin. Rolling at a sharp angle back and forth will allow the decal to come free (if it sticks at all).

Very easy to apply if you have a slow hand and use the rolling technique.

Still have a bunch for sale. It's a cheap way to pimp out your pin.